McCoy

**This was requested by @stargirlhorse hope you enjoy! Sorry it's changed a little, but I hope you still like it!
And about my updating, it will either remain the same or take longer now. My main priority is to update all my books that are currently active, so this one and Monster and something some random character ones and such. So because of that updates may be just a little more spaced. I have no access to my phone or wifi during the day now.
Also, I have been having many anxious issues with friends and that affects my writing so..**

You and Jim Kirk were the closest of friends. There had been a point in your lives at the academy where you two even considered moving in together as friends. The two of you didn't have romantic feelings to each other, so it never got awkward. He could talk to you about woman and one night stand and you could talk to him about boys.

Many nights were spent broken hearted, snuggled up on the couch with Jim in his apartment. His friend, Leonard McCoy was taking notice that he was beginning to like you. Jim had also taken notice to Leonard's prolonged awkward stares at you as you messily cried into his chest. You had many failed relationships quite often, but every time your heart was broken.

"Y/N, I have an idea that may cheer you up.." Jim murmured, rubbing your back as you sniffled. You looked up, your eyes bloodshot and puffy from crying. Jim gave you a small smile, winking a little so you cracked a small smile.

"Yes Jim?" You ask, scooting a little away so you two could talk. He crossed his legs, facing you on the couch. You did the same thing, anxiously awaiting his plan.

"You know my friend Bones?" Jim started by asking, you nodded in agreement. "I'm like 99 percent certain he has a huge crush on you. I want to kiss you in front of him, just to see what he does. If he reacts big, he does like you. I can see you two together, he would treat you really well."

You smiled at the idea, liking it the more you thought of it. You did have a small crush on the southern man, he was muscular and overall was handsome. Jim smirked, giving you a friendly kiss on the forehead before grapping a notepad to work.

A couple of weeks later, you had fully made a plan with Jim. You two had planned to tell Leonard to meet both of you at a diner near the academy. You would arrive hopefully the same time as him, Jim following later. He would kiss you passionately as he entered, watching to see what Leonard did.

The plan was in full swing, you and Leonard McCoy sitting together at a booth. The diner was partially full, a few people in cadet uniforms at the bar and at the tables. "Jim's late." You sigh, looking at the watch on your wrist. Leonard raised an eyebrow, sighing himself.

"When is the man not late?" He sighed, taking a sip of water. You nodded in agreement; Jim being late was quite a normal occurrence. At least that part was in character.

Eventually and as planned, Jim did show up. "Hey babe." He said, leaning down and kissing you for a few seconds. You blush and smile, scooting over so he could take a seat. Leonard had the look of pure shock and disgust littering his face.

The night continued that way, you and Jim acting like a new couple. That meant a lot of laughing and staring into each others eyes and sweet kisses. Leonard did not look too amused at that, especially since he had a crush on you.

"I have to use the restroom, excuse me." You say, getting up from the booth. Jim stepped out so you could leave before sitting down. You barely took a few steps before Leonard was already on Jim's case. When you returned, Jim was wide eyed and looking completely terrified.

"Um, the one with the dark hair put a hypo spray into the blonde's neck. The blonde kinda froze and the other one just continued to eat. Thought I should catch you up." A waiter mumbled to you, motioning to Jim and Leonard. You carefully approached your table, tapping Leonard gently on the shoulder.

"Leo, what did you do to Jim? It was all an act by the way, I wanted to see how you'd react. I like you too, like, love like you. So... please fix Jim.." You mutter, relaxing your hand onto his shoulder more. Leonard looked up at you, his eyes turning wide as he looked at Jim. Jim's face was beginning to turn red, he was having an allergic reaction to the hypo.

"Talk later, save Jim now." Leonard said, pulling money from his wallet to pay for the food and hoisting Jim up. You helped, keeping his head on your lap in the car to the academy infirmary.

Jim was sleeping on his couch soon after. His face was beginning to return to it's normal color, the swelling from around his eyes that had appeared after the drive, was disappearing. "So about earlier.. that was just a test.." You mutter, taking Leonard's hands in yours.

"Well, I forgive you and understand why. All the failed relationships and all." Leonard nodded, squeezing your hands. The two of you talked and decided to give the relationship a try. Maybe he would finally be the one.

~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one sucks!! I really tried!!