Sulu

Sorry it's short, I am not good at Sulu. Hope you enjoy this! Also, I have two days off of school before I start the partial hospitalization so I will try and update as often as possible until then. Then updates may slow down.**

Hikaru Sulu loved his plants, that was one thing you knew. But you didn't know how much he truly loved his plants. The first time you went over to his quarters, there was considerably more plants than normal. That wasn't too weird for you until you found out he had an entire room in his quarters dedicated to plants.

You were a botanist aboard the ship, studying plants from strange planets. You and Hikaru are practically make for each other. Both of you were clumsy and not the best socially, you both loves plants, and you both had a sarcastic love relationship with everyone on the bridge and medical staff. You both showed off your sass skills to them frequently, in spite of them having the power to hypo you or order someone to hypo you.

"Close your eyes, Y/N." Sulu said one night, coming in from an away mission. Nervously but trusting, you closed your eyes and took a deep breath. You heard the clatter of glass on metal, most likely something glass being set on the table. Hikaru cursed a little as something had to have spilt, you heard him rush to the kitchen and get something from the drawers. After a few minutes of patiently waiting, he told you to open your eyes.

In front of you on the table was a masterpiece of a flower. The stem was a light green, almost translucent in appearance. The pedals were so vibrant it was incredible. Colors swirled beautifully around the otherwise cream colored pedals.

"It's so beautiful.." You mutter, getting off the bed and setting your book down. You walked over to the table, laughing a little as you saw a sopping wet towel tossed onto one of the chairs. Hikaru smiled, gently pushing the flower closer to you.

"I found it on the planet and tested to make sure it couldn't harm us. It can't, completely harmless." Hikaru told you, holding your hand tightly. "But don't worry, if he or she turns on us, I can attack with my samurai ninja skills."

"Course you can." You nod, kissing his cheek. The flower was one of the best gifts to give to a botanist, it was so gorgeous. You couldn't believe Hikaru had saw it and decided to get it for you. So romantic, just like Hikaru.

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the flower incase people had a hard time picturing it.