Preference

blub

(A/N: Since it is summer, I have been and will be traveling. I only have about 10 more days of traveling, but during that time the only updates with be extremely short preferences so that I can update. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. When I stop traveling the schedule will go back to normal. Thank you for understanding. -Becca.)

Preference: You make him cry

Caspian

You told him you were moving.

Caspian's biggest fear was losing you. You had been his first love since the Pevensies left and he had depended on you for everything. The thought of not being with you everyday was terrifying.

You weren't actually moving. You had wanted to prank Caspian into thinking that your father was needed in a far away kingdom, one so far away he would be taking his family. You hadn't intended for Caspian to believe you as much as he did.

You were standing outside his chambers, building up the courage to knock. You knew that this was mean, but it was only for fun. You didn't know how much Caspian depended on you.

You knocked on the door, knowing Caspian was in his room, eating lunch. A few moments later you heard the sound of a chair moving against the stone floors and silverware.

"Y/N!" Caspian said as he opened the door, smiling. You gave him a half smile, pretending that you weren't the happiest.

"Hi." You replied."Can I come in?" Caspian's smile became smaller as he gestured you in, sensing your serious demeanor.

"What's wrong?" He asked, grabbing your hands. You fake grimaced and took your hands away from his, turning your back so that he couldn't see you smiling.

"There's something I need to tell you." You announced. Hopefully it didn't sound like you were trying to suppress a smile.

"What's going on- what's happened?" Caspian asked, worried. He tried to keep the bad thoughts at bay, but it wasn't working.

"My father," you started."He has been requested urgently in a far off kingdom." You paused, trying to fake-play-this-off correctly."We have to go with him." You finished. You turned back to Caspian, wanting to see if he believed you.

Normally, it would take a lot more to make the young king cry, but as the words left your mouth, the tears left his eyes. He opened his mouth, but couldn't find the words. You gasped. You hadn't known he would be this upset. You wouldn't have done this had you seen the outcome.

"Oh my gosh, Cas," you said, running back over to him. You didn't think he would be that sad. You cupped his face in your small hands, wiping away his tears." I was just joking." You assured." It was just a prank, I'm not going anywhere. Please don't be mad at me." You were almost in tears thinking about the possibility of Caspian not wanting to see you.

Caspian surged forward and connected your lips." Don't ever do that, anything like that, ever again." He mumbled after you parted.

"Yes, sire." You said playfully.

Peter

You yelled at him.

You were usually very quiet and calm. If you felt at all worked up or upset, you would always remove yourself from the conversation and cool down. People could always rely on you to be collected in every situation.

Sometimes, however, there just isn't an escape from the reason you were irritated. Peter was being exceptionally whiny, and had been bugging you all day. You had been in a bad mood all day and tried remove yourself from those things that irritated you. You had excused yourself from any meeting or functions you were supposed to attend. You decided staying away from everyone was the best idea.