Preference

blub

(A/N: I have two people to thank today for multiple idea for preferences. I am extremely grateful for those suggestions and have written them all down. Most of them are already planned out so now (hopefully), my preferences won't be so thrown together.)

Preference: What kind of parent his is

Request by:

Caspian

Caspian is the fun parent.

He spoils his children so much it's close to crazy. He takes them on rides everyday. He let's them come and sleep with you in your shared bed. He is wrapped around their fingers. Your daughter wants a new dress? Call the best seamstress in the kingdom. It's being made as we speak. Your son wants a new sword. Don't tell him to go to the armory and get one. Call the swordsmith immediately.

Peter

Peter is the doubting parent.

When your baby girl was first born, you assumed Peter wanted nothing to with her. Peter had been so excited during the pregnancy, but now he avoided you and your daughter to a grand extent. When you confronted him about, you got into a huge argument, which ended with you sleeping in different quarters.

You woke up that night to crying and were getting out of bed when you heard someone whispering. Assuming it was one of the maids, you got out of bed and went to take care of your own child. When you that Peter had been the one to get her to stop crying, you stood by the door so that you could hear what he was saying.

"I'm so sorry, Princess." His voice was husky but breaking here and there, like he was crying."When you were born, I didn't know what to do. I knew that I loved you with all of my heart. I knew that you deserved the very best of everything. I didn't know if I could give that to you." His voice broke again. You walked into the nursery, slowly as to not spook Peter. He didn't notice you."You have the best mummy in the world, you know." He wiped a few of the tears that had fallen on your daughter's forehead."I don't deserve her. I don't deserve either of you."

Edmund

Edmund is the stern parent.

He doesn't want to be. He wished he could be the fun dad like Caspian. You, however, snatched up the role of good cop when your son was born. He has to be the one to discipline him, otherwise it won't be done. You've expressed your extreme hatred for disciplining children, arguing that you couldn't be stern with your siblings either. In the end, Edmund was always the bad cop. He was fine with that, though, if it meant that you both had a good relationship with your son.