Preference

blub

Preference: He misses you
This was requested by MrsFrancoise 

Caspian

He writes to you.

He never sends these letters. He will write them while you are away for a long time, then store them in a drawer, never to be seen again.

He pours his heart and soul into these writings. He makes sure his penmanship is legible. He writes about how much he misses you, or tells of whatever was bugging him that day. Normally he would just tell you, but since he can't, it makes him feel better. Sometimes he cries writing these letters. He wishes he could tell you in person how beautiful you are, or rant to you about the war in Narnia while you run your thumb over his knuckles.

Peter

He does everything you've asked him to, plus some.

Peter just gets bored when you aren't around. He will lay around in bed until he remembers the long, long honey-do list you have for him.

When he puts his head to it, Peter can be extremely efficient. He can usually knock out all of the chores in a short amount of time, so he'll get your quarters ready for your return. Making the bed, sweeping, maybe, depending on when you'll get back, running you a hot bath. He'll make sure your bookshelf is dusted and in order. He'll do everything to ensure you are peaceful and happy when you get home.

Edmund

He busies himself with anything and everything. Literally.

Edmund's worst enemy is his mind, and you are his army. When you aren't around for him to focus his attention on, he doesn't really know what to do with himself. So, he takes every task available to make up for the time you are gone.

He'll go to a meeting in place of Peter so he can go on a date with F/N. He'll ask if he can take care of your German Shepherd puppy instead of the servants. He'll clean out every inch of your shared living quarters. He, however, eventually finishes all of this and is alone with his thoughts, waiting for you to return home.