Thunder (R)

R E E C E  B I B B Y

For: no one

◦◦◦

Another shudder in the dark sky makes you jump. The rain hasn't stopped all night and the power went out.

You send a quick text to your boyfriend, asking if he could come over.

Soon there's a knock on your front door, then some keys fumbling with the door. You gave Reece a spare set of keys in case he ever wanted to come over.

"Y/n?" His name echoes through the silent house.

"Up here!" you yell, his footsteps getting closer. Reece opens your bedroom door and runs to your side, embracing you in a big hug.

"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner. I know you hate storms." he frowns.

"It's fine. You're here now." you place a kiss to his forehead.

"I would say, let's watch a movie, but there's no power." he sighs.

"We could just cuddle." you suggest, earning a nod from Reece. He takes your hand and leads you over to your bed and crawls to the back of it.

Reece opens his arms for you and you crawl into them eagerly. His arms wrap around you and you sigh.

"How was work?" you ask, knowing he was in the studio earlier today.

"It was okay. We got two new songs recorded. George and Blake were messing around more than usual which made me quite stressed." he breathes.

"Well, you're here now. Relax." you lean up and kiss him softly.

"I'm so tired." Reece says, his eyes already starting to close.

"Let's sleep then." you smile, giving him one last kiss before getting under the covers.

His arm finds its way around your waist. Reece places a kiss to the back of your shoulder.

"Goodnight." he whispers.

"I love you Reece." you say quietly.

"I love you too."