Number (R)

R E E C E  B I B B Y

For: romadict

◦◦◦

You worm through the crowd of fangirls, desperately trying to find the back entrance to the venue. Blake was playing a show today and had given you a backstage pass, you were his little sister after all.

Admitting defeat, you decide to approach a security guard. There was no way you'd find where you needed to go by yourself.

"Excuse me." you tap him on the shoulder with a polite smile. He turns to face you, waiting for what you want to say expectantly.

"Where's the backstage entrance?" you ask, looking confused as the security guard bursts into laughter.

"Nice try." he chuckles, "Go to the back of the line."

You sigh, realising that no one would take you seriously. Blake had left earlier this morning and forgot to give you your pass, and you could hear them soundchecking. This would be impossible.

"I'm Blake's sister!" you whine at the guard, which just makes him erupt into more laughter.

"Sir," a voice comes from behind you, "she is Blake's sister. Everyone in this queue could vouch for that."

You smile gratefully at the fan, making a mental note to ask for her twitter so Blake could follow or DM her later as a thank you.

The security guard sighs. "I'll take you to the back entrance but there's no guarantee you'll get in."

"Thank you!" you groan, annoyed that this seemed like some sort of a joke. He starts to walk off but you stop him, remembering about the fan that just practically saved your life.

"What's your twitter?" you ask her. She tells you and you type it into your notes, thanking her once again before walking quickly after the security guard.

"Here's the back entrance. I've got to go back but good luck. Sorry for assuming you were a fan." he apologises, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. You assure him it's okay and thank him again for helping you, watching as he goes back to where you found him.

You knock on the door, expecting another security guard to open it who will laugh in your face, but much to your luck, Joe's face appears as it opens.

"You came! Blake was starting to get worried when he realised he brought your pass with him. Here." Joe laughs at your brother, slinging the pass around your neck and leading you inside.

"I was expecting another security guard to laugh in my face when I said I was Blake's sister." you admit, Joe chuckling away at the thought.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that." he smirks, "The boys just finished soundcheck. Come through."

He opens a door and you're instantly greeted with your brother crushing you into a hug.

"I am so sorry." he mumbles into your neck. You giggle and pat the top of his head playfully.

"It's okay B."

When he pulls away, you greet George with a hug. He's become one of your closest friends through the years but you only ever see him when the boys are at your house or on tour.

"I've missed you." he says, giving you a quick squeeze before pulling away.

"It's only been two weeks George."

"Two weeks too long."

Realising you hadn't said hello to Reece yet, you take your attention away from George and walk over to the sofa, taking the empty spot next to Reece.

"Hi." you grin, poking his side to get his attention.

"Hi there." he smirks, slinging his arm around your shoulder and pulls you into his side. You rest your head on his shoulder, a friendly gesture.

"You know, I still need your number." Reece says, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"That's my sister Reece!" Blake stomps over with an angry look on his face that I can't help laughing at.

"And?" Reece questions, passing me his phone so I can put my number in. I chuck his phone back onto his lap and giggle once more at Blake, who's now sat on the other sofa in a strop.

"Unbelievable."