Proposal (B)

B L A K E R I C H A R D S O N

For: no one

◦◦◦

"You look amazing!" Blake smiles as he stands on your doorstep.

"Thank you Blake." you smile, giving your boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

"Come." he holds his hand out for you to take. You grab hold of his soft hand and walk to the car with him.

He opens your door so you can climb in and you thank him, watching him go around to his own side and gently shutting the door.

Blake drives you to a posh restaurant, once again opening my door for you.

"Thank you B." you grin.

Once again he takes your hand in his and walks up to the waiter at the front of the restaurant.

"Your name, Sir?" The waiter asks Blake, a smile glowing on his face.

"Richardson." Blake informs the man.

He beckons you and takes you over to a quiet table next to the window at the side, overlooking a lake.

After we've eaten, Blake drops his phone on the floor by accident.

"Oh Blake!" you giggle, watching as he crouched down onto the floor to retrieve his phone.

He places it back in his pocket and kneels down on one knee in front of you, pulling out a little black box that can only mean one thing.

"Y/n, ever since I first met you I knew you'd be the one. I love you so much baby, will you marry me?" He asks.

You nod, tears forming in the corner of your eyes. Blake stands up and pulls you into a hug.

How did you get so lucky?