View (R)

R E E C E B I B B Y

For: BLAKERICHARDSONS

◦◦◦

You stand on the balcony of yours and Reece's apartment for the week, staring out at the sun as it sets over the ocean.

You decided to go away for a bit during his break from tour and Reece had picked the perfect location.

The cool breeze blows your hair into your face, so you tuck it gently behind your ear as you look at the beautiful sea.

A pair of arms wrap around your waist, the scent of the man you love so much wafting over to you. You smile and lean back into Reece's chest, letting him snuggle his face into the crook of your neck. He leaves a few soft kisses on the delicate skin, causing you to hum in contentment. This was the life you wanted.

"The views nice." you beam, keeping your eyes on the crashing waves below your balcony.

"My view's beautiful." Reece mumbles as he starts to sway you gently from side to side.

"I love watching the sea." you admit, feeling like you're in paradise. You were; you were  with Reece.

"I was talking about you." he chuckles, your cheeks going red when you realise what he was talking about.

"You're too nice Bibby." you smirk, turning around in his arms and leaning your forehead to his.

"Only for you." he grins, leaning in and softly attaching his lips to your own.