Requests!!

Requests are CLOSED.

These imagines get progressively better as you go down - some of these I wrote literally over two years ago and I've grown up a lot since then :) The one's starting from baking (B) are a lot better so i recommend skipping until those!

For now, after I've completed the requests already sent in, this book will be on hold until I find inspiration to carry it on. If and when I decide to pick it back up, I'll only carry on until 100 parts.

So, if you'd like an imagine of your own, either DM me or comment the following;
-The band member/s
-A vague storyline (or just ask for a surprise and I'll choose something for you) - the more you tell me the longer the imagine will be! Don't hesitate to ask for anything, I'll write whatever!!
-How you want the overall imagine to be (sad, happy, cute etc)

You can request more than one if you'd like! It gives me something to do :) You can ask for part 2's on imagines as well - even if someone else requested the first part <3

They should be up within a few weeks of requesting them, unless I have too many in which case it might take longer :) Please be patient and understand that I'm an a level student and have other important things I need to prioritise, but I upload at least once a week!

Also; if you want to drop me a follow go ahead. I have a load of new hope club fanfics going on right now so go and check them out!

Don't forget to vote, it helps me a lot!

Happy reading loves x