Remote (B)

B L A K E R I C H A R D S O N

For: no one

◦◦◦

"Blake give me the remote!" you groan. He purposely put on a horror movie which he knows you can't stand.

"No." he grins.

"But I hate horror movies!"

"It's not even that bad!" He smirks, knowing you hate them.

"You know what happened last time you made me watch one, I kept you awake for weeks! Blake please just give me the remote." you groan.

"No!" he laughs, clearly enjoying this.

"Fine then." you sigh, an idea popping into your mind.

You run into the kitchen, shove a chair onto the ground and let out a fake scream.

Just as you thought, Blake comes running in and sees you on the floor, the remote still in his hand.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" He says worried, rushing down to your side and placing the remote down.

"My ankle!" you pout.

"Here let me look." Blake slides over to your foot. As he isn't looking, you take the chance to grab the remote and run back into the living room.

"Y/n! That's not fair I thought you were hurt." he complains as he flops down onto the sofa next to you.

"Well it's mine now." you grin at him, before changing the channel over to something you want to watch.

"Y/n, give it back!" Blake pleads.

"Nope."

Blake pins me down onto the sofa and leans in to kiss you. Forgetting about everything, you lean up to meet him.

Quickly, he grabs the remote and sits at the other side of the sofa.

"Blake!" you roll my eyes.

"Payback!" he chuckles.