55// Whipped

The club that Angelo had taken us to was rammed to the brim with girls. I was grateful, giving him a high five as I noticed all the outfits they had on, short wasn't the word.

"Does Lorena know you're here?" Angelo half shouted over the music,

I shook my head ordering a drink, a double Jack Daniels and Coke. I needed something that would give me the courage to sleep with someone else, I needed something to get Lorena off my mind.

"Are you dating or?" Liam interrupted my thoughts.

"No" I snapped, "let's stop talking about her now.. I need to enjoy myself tonight" I said as Angelo and Liam exchanged looks.

I decided to order another drink as I intended to get absolutely smashed so it was probably best I done that straight away considering my best friends wanted to discuss Lorena.
As I ordered another I felt someone bump into my arm, turning around slightly I saw a girl around my age.

"My bad" she said, "it's so busy in here" she gripped the bar. I glanced over her body, mmm I'd give it a 7/10. She was wearing a short skirt that barely covered her ass, but I guess she's fit the bill for tonight at least.

"Yeah no worries" I said, she smiled but Angelo interrupted us by tapping my shoulder roughly.

"Don't do something you'll regret, I can see you like Loren" he hissed in my ear, causing me to go wide eyed. When did he have pet names for Lorena, calling her Loren? It didn't sound right coming from his mouth, I gave him a glare and he looked at me confusingly.

"Her name is Lorena" I snapped, "and I don't give a shit," he rolled his eyes and walked away to sit with Liam.

I turned back to my right and the girl was still beside me ordering a drink,
"I'll have a JD and Coke" I said cheekily  at the bartender, "it's my birthday."

She laughed a little and agreed, "you owe me" she said with a flirtatious smile, she handed me my drink and staggered off to the dance floor.

I sipped my third drink feeling slightly woozy from the other two. I remember now why I wasn't a big drinker, I was a total lightweight. I approached Liam and Angelo who where now half surrounded with girls. I should have guessed, Angelo is like magnet.
I sat myself down beside them both and Liam glanced at me awkwardly.

"You better slow down" Liam said motioning at my drink, giving Angelo a knowing look before he agreed.

"Lighten up, it's my birthday" I said taking another sip, "both of you are so whipped with your girlfriends but what about me? It's MY birthday" I shouted at the both, I knew I sounded like a child but I didn't care.

"Tatiana isn't even my girlfriend" Angelo argued, "I just don't see the point in you being here if you so blatantly in love with Lorena!"

I stared at them both, how did they know? Did I have some kind of flashing sign over my head? Did she tell them?
I didn't say a word, I finished my drink and made my way back to the bar.

I'd spend the rest of the night here instead, fuck the pair of them.

I didn't need anyone.