Tickle Fight

1964

"Oh, Maccaaaaa!" a familiar voice sing-songed.

"Yes?" Paul looked up, only to be tackled onto the bed immediately. "What the hell?!"

"Tickle fight!" John declared.

"Wait, no! Dohohohon't!" He desperately pushed at his shoulders, giggling madly.

"Come on, you're barely even trying! Give me a challenge!"

"Fine!" Paul moved his hands to his ribs, tweaking them gently.

"Ah!" John tumbled over in a flurry of limbs, glaring as he was laughed at. "Shut up!" His cheeks flushed in embarrassment.

"I never knew you were ticklish, Johnny." He crawled on top of him, a mischievous look in his doe eyes.

"I - I'm not! Go away!" He started scooting back, then he hit a wall. "Dammit."

"I can finally get you back!" he cheered, wiggling his fingers in front of his face.

"Don't you fucking dare! Don't you - you - yohohohou -" John clapped his hands over his mouth.

"I want to hear that beautiful laughter, Johnny!" Paul always loved his laugh, even if John didn't. "Please?" He shook his head. "Fine." He dug his hands under his arms.

"PAUL! NOHOHOHO, STOHOHOHOP!" John kicked him in the stomach, which did NOT help.

"That doesn't make me want to stop, you arse!" he grunted, tickling him harder. "Revenge for all the times you've tortured me!"

"YOHOHOHOHOU LIKED IT!" he shouted.

"I never liked it, stupid!" He was blushing anyways. "Promise me you won't tickle me as much anymore!"

"FINE, FINE! I PROMISE!" John was let free, panting heavily. "You swine."

"HA!" Paul stuck out his tongue.

"You are so going to get it!" He tackled him to the floor, and the fight was on again.