Honeymoon

Smut

1970

"So soft!" Ringo hopped onto the hotel bed. "This place is so nice!"

"Isn't it?" George rolled over next to him. "Hi."

"Hi."

"You're adorable." He tapped his nose.

"No, you are." They rubbed noses, giggling. "I love you."

"I love you more." George pulled him closer, humming softly. Ringo started kissing his neck, making him sigh.

"You trying to tell me something?"

"Yes." Ringo slowly made his way down, stopping to unbutton his shirt.

"Can I be on top this time?"

"Oh, alright." He rolled his eyes. "We're married now," he grinned.

"Yeah, isn't it great?" He paused for a moment. "We don't have to if you don't want to."

"No, I do!" he assured him. "I want you to be happy."

"Vice versa." George hesitantly slipped his shirt off, tossing it over his head. "You too." Ringo copied him, then let him stroke his chest. "So beautiful."

"I'm not beautifu -"

"Shh." He pressed his finger to his lips. "Yes, you are."

"But me nose -"

"- is perfect, now just relax." George kissed his cheek, then trailed down to his neck. "Am I doing good?"

"So good," Ringo breathed.

"Mmm." He started fumbling with their trousers. "Help me out here." He lifted his hips up, allowing him to take off the trousers and boxers. "I'm never going to get used to your size."

"And I'm never going to get used to telling you that yours isn't that much smaller," he chided.

"Don't patronize me." George kissed his thighs lightly, squeezing his rear a bit.

"I'm ready," Ringo growled impatiently.

"Alright, alright." He took the bottle of lube off the nightstand, coating his fingers generously. "Relax, this won't hurt."

"Okay." He still looked a bit worried.

"First one." George slid one finger into his hole. "How's this?"

"Bit uncomfortable, but fine."

"Good."

"Keep going." Ringo nodded once.

"Okay." The second finger came, and he watched his face the whole time. "Still fine?"

"Still fine." He inhaled sharply as he was being stretched. "So weird. You have to go through this every time we have sex?"

"Pretty much, yeah." George took a deep breath. "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be." Ringo watched him carefully, smiling a bit. "It's okay, I know you won't hurt me."

"Okay." He stared into his eyes, then carefully slid in.

"Ah!" His eyes widened. "That's so weird."

"Does it hurt?" he asked hesitantly.

"No, don't worry. Try moving." He placed his hands on his shoulders.

"Okay, nice and slow." George started slowly like he said, then grasped his partner's cock.

"Give me a warning, please!" Ringo huffed.

"Sorry." He thrust in and out while simultaneously stroking him. "You're doing so good, Ritchie."

"Thanks," he smiled. "This is pretty good, I see why you - AH!" He arched his back suddenly, looking surprised. "What was that?"

"I believe I have found the spot," George replied. "Like this?" He shifted slightly with the next thrust.

"Oh! Yes, there!" Ringo threw his head back with a quiet moan.

"Don't hold back, I want to hear you scream," he whispered, breath coasting over his skin. "I don't care if someone hears us, it just tells them you're mine."

"Tease. Oh!" He gripped his shoulders tighter, digging his nails in. "D - don't stop!"

"Wouldn't dream of it." Their hips rocked against each other, and their moans grew louder. "You're tight, it feels so amazing."

"That's what I said our first time. Oh! Georgie, yes!" Ringo dug his nails in deeper, drawing blood. "Harder! Please, I need it!"

"I love a begging husband," George growled, doing as he asked. He groaned from the pain that was unknowingly being inflicted on him, but it was good.

"SHIT!" He shuddered, panting slightly. "HARDER!"

"I'm trying, I'm trying!"

"TRY HARDER!"

"Don't yell at me! Ha, you're louder than I am." George let out a soft gasp, about to be sent over the edge.

"KEEP GOING!" He did as he was told, pumping viciously at the same time. "OH, FUCK! FUCK, THIS IS INCREDIBLE! G - GEORGE, I'M GONNA -"

"Cum for me," he whispered. And he did. "Good job, you did so good." He followed closely after. "Ah! Ah..." George gasped, sprawled across his chest. "So good."

"I know," Ringo murmured. "I'm glad you decided to top."

"Shh, love." He turned to face him. "I love you so much."

"I bet I love you more."

"Nuh uh!"

"Yuh huh!"

"That's it!" he growled. "Round two!"