Arrepentirse

1963

"Happy two-month anniversary." Paul hugged John from behind.

"Hey, Paulie." John immediately felt disgusted with himself as last week's memories came flooding back.

"For Christ's sake, Brian, just stick it up me fucking arse then." John pulled his pants down, smirking a bit.

"A - actually," Brian swallowed, "John, I don't do that kind of thing. That's not what I like to do."

"Well, what is it you like to do, then?" He watched him curiously.

"I'd really...I'd really like to touch you, John," he whispered.

"Like to touch me," John repeated. He thought about Paul, how they hadn't done anything yet. But he felt sorry for Brian, it wouldn't hurt. Right? Paul would never find out about it. "Okay."

"Really?" Brian reached out slowly. "Are you sure?"

"Go ahead."

"I love you, John." Paul pulled him out of his mind.

"And I love you." He patted his head.

"Might as well return the favor." John shivered a bit at the lost contact. "Trousers. Off."

"Yes, of course!" Brian pulled them down fast. "John, what are you doing?"

"Shh." He got down on his knees. "Let me do this."

"You're going to -"

"Yes, now shh."

"John?" Paul snapped his fingers in front of his face. "What are you thinking about?"

"Just how much I love you," he smiled.

"Aw."

What had he done?