What You See...

1964

"Look at me, I'm John!" Paul put on John's glasses, laughing.

"Hey! Gimmie those, Macca!" John reached out for them.

"No! You're always saying how much you hate them, they're mine now!" He ran down the hallway, knocking George over.

"I said gimmie!" He jumped over a groaning George, tearing after him.

"You okay, Geo?" Ringo pulled him up.

"Yeah. Thanks, Ritchie."

"Just admit I wear these better!" Paul struck a pose.

"You little..." John narrowed his eyes, then sighed. "God, you're so adorable."

"Am I?" He pushed them to the end of his nose, grinning cheekily. "What of it?"

"I should fuck you while you're wearing those sometime," he hissed. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Would you, naughty boy?" Paul leaned forward. "How would you do it? Would you do it slowly and gently, or would you make me scream me name and not be able to walk for a week?"

"Whatever you want," John purred. "Fuck, so hot." He trailed a hand up his thigh. "I'd watch those glasses fog up, your pretty mouth screaming me name, and -" He smashed his mouth against his in a needy kiss.

"Mmm." He tangled his hands in his hair, parting his lips slightly. Their tongues fought for dominance, but as always, John won.

"I love you," he broke apart to say.

"I love you too." Paul kissed him again, moaning as John's hand slipped down his trousers.

"Turn up the telly!" George wailed from somewhere in the house. "I don't want to hear that!"

"Virgin!" Ringo yelled.

"Am not!"