Muffled

Smut

1966

Tears stung Paul's eyes as he pulled at the handcuffs, whimpering through the ball gag.

"You're. All. Mine," John growled in his ear. He nibbled on it, then trailed kisses down his neck. "How does it feel, being completely at me mercy? You can't escape me, and that must terrify you." He pinched his nipples, smirking all the while.

He moaned through the gag, twisting underneath him. "Mmph!"

"What's that? More?" He pulled something out, making him squeak and shake his head. "You know what this is?" He plugged it into the wall with a chuckle. "They've improved the vibrator since the 1800's, Paulie."

"Mmmph!"

"Eager, are we?"

"Mmmph, mmm mmm!" Paul's eyes widened as it was held in front of his face.

"Heh." John covered it in lube before pushing it inside him without warning. "Sorry," he mumbled, breaking character for a second. "How's it feel?"

"Mmm, ah," he gasped. "Grrh!"

"Good lad." He sucked on his neck, massaging both his nipples. "You love this, don't you? You, ah..." He let out a groan, slipping his hand in his own boxers. "You're turning me on so much right now, oh!" He stroked himself as the younger man twitched underneath him.

"Jhhhhmmm!" Paul let out a muffled cry as John moved down to suck him.

"Was that me name? Say it again." John ran his tongue over the tip of his cock, collecting the beads of precum.

"J - Jah!" he managed to squeak.

"Good." He untied the ball gag and went back to stroking himself to the sight.

"John! Oh, John!" Paul bucked his hips, completely overstimulated. "T - take it out! I need you inside me!"

"Then I wouldn't be able to suck you off," John explained.

"But - AH!" He gave him a glare, which quickly melted away in his pleasure. "MORE! JOHN, JUST A LITTLE MORE!"

"Beg me," he hissed.

"FUCK Y - OKAY, OKAY! AH, JOHN, PLEASE!"

"Please what?"

"FUCK, MAKE ME CUM!" Paul let out a scream, already doing so. "JOHN, JOHN!"

"Oh, fuck!" John let out a sigh, grabbing a nearby towel to clean both of them off. "Um, too much?" He took the vibrator out with a worried look.

He glanced at his wrists, nearly rubbed raw. "No, just perfect," he smiled.

"Well, we're not finished." He gave him a mock-angry look. "I didn't give you permission to CUM."

"Fu - mmph!" Paul let out a grunt as the gag was shoved back into his mouth.

"Round two."