Chapter 96 - Bound

AN: Alright. I am going to break away from the usual fluff love scenes that I normally give you and will push my barriers a bit again on this chapter.

This will be more R-18 than my usual R-18 so please don't hate me. ✌🏻️ Huwag niyo po akong itakwil please.

I will be more descriptive this time so I need completely matured readers for this chapter. Matured in all aspect please.

I hope this warning is enough. If you're not comfortable with things like this, skip while you still can... or you might actually like it. Chos.

STRICTLY NO MINORS ALLOWED

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hold out your arms," RJ said, his voice firm and his tone commanding as he stood in front of her. She glanced up nervously at his face for a second before extending both her arms towards him.

He sat in front of her with one knee touching the floor and began winding the scarf around her wrists. He did three knots and made sure that they were securely tied together before looking at her face.

"Does it hurt?" he asked her and she shook her head.

He swiftly scooped her from the edge of the bed and laid her down near the headboard. He then started folding the handkerchief and placed it over her eyes when he was done. He lifted her head a bit and secured the cloth behind with a couple of knots.

"RJ... " she said uncertainly as her vision became instantly blocked by the thick cloth.

"Ssshh."

She waited anxiously, unable to see a thing, and just relied on her sense of hearing to know what was going on. Suddenly she felt his fingers moving gently from her shoulder down her arm in a slow torturous glide that sent shivers down her spine. When he reached her tied wrists, he pulled her arms above her head and started tethering it tightly on one of the narrow strips of wood on the slatted pine headboard.

Dei's breathing became heavier as she felt the restraint on her arms getting tighter, and then suddenly RJ's lips were a mere centimeter away from her ear.

"Tell me what you feel," he whispered, his hot breath making her pulse quicken some more. She vaguely remembered the first time they made love and he asked her the same question, and honestly she was still feeling the same way.

"Nervousness... and anticipation," she said in a small voice.

RJ ran his fingers on her arms again, this time on the underside and she struggled on her restraints a bit as he dragged his hand lower. "Are you scared?" he asked in a low voice.