Afterword - Updated

Hi guys!!!

I'm a bit emotional right now. I remember the first few weeks when I was writing this book and I was so unsure, so not confident that I would be able to pull this through especially since it was a genre that I was really not comfortable of.

There was even one point when I unpublished all chapters and was about to quit writing it, cursing myself for even going through the challenge, which was stupid since I was the one who initiated that challenge for myself. Fortunately, my mind cleared after an hour and I decided to just get on with it and just wait and see where it would take me and the story. I honestly didn't expect you guys to love it this much.

So like always, I want to thank you, my lovely readers for your support and kind words, and for loving DeiJay as much as I have come to love them. To be honest, Dei and RJ already have a special place in my heart as if they're actual persons apart from the MaiChard couple that they were modeled from. And I have a feeling that some of you feel the same way too.

Still, like what they say, all things must come to an end. And I really need to end this particular book at this point.

Thank you so much to all of you my dear readers, and to my RT family who has shown nothing but constant support from the start. To boss DonSuratos for actually reading this and sharing it to his followers, to veron619 whom I can always count on with comments that make me smile, to my sisters yesjawn and mjcathy24 who have always been so supportive and encouraging, to magicheart21 who's honestly been my WP idol from the start and to my husband who has been very supportive with this new passion that I found. Special thanks to Alden and Maine too because without them, I won't have books to write. I won't have the inspiration. I would like to thank the foreign readers too, I am honestly surprised to see several of you here. Thank you for loving DeiJay. There are a few more that I won't be able to mention anymore but please know that I appreciate all of you soooo much.

Now... what I really want to say is...

IT REALLY AIN'T OVER YET GUYS!

Coming soon:

I hope you watch out for this and join DeiJay again on this new chapter in their life

I hope you watch out for this and join DeiJay again on this new chapter in their life. Let's continue rooting for them through all their highs and lows in NYC. I'm excited!

Oh by the way, this book will level up - in almost everything. The author is less pabebe now. 😏 haha!

I will post the first chapter next week! For now let's let DeiJay have their alone time first. 😂

*** UPDATING THIS TO LET THE NEW READERS KNOW THAT BOOK TWO: THE JOURNEY IS ALREADY UP WITH 59 CHAPTERS! You can read it by following this link:
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/85rvEGlS3x

Thanks everyone! xoxo