Wattpad

So I've never really told anyone how or why I came to wattpad.I downloaded this app because I was such a fangirl when it came to Big Hero 6.I shipped tadahoney so much I wanted to read stories about them.

I started off by searching some up on Google but I read all of them off of every fanfic websites.So one day my Internet friend told me about Wattpad and the moment I downloaded it my reaction was like 'Wtf did I just download?What is a lemon?What is a ship?What even is a Senpai?What even is this app?!!'

So I left it because I found a really good book that I fell in love with.I slowly started getting into the Phandom and left the BH6 fandom for it.One day I was curious if there were any Odd Squad books so I searched it up and many books popped up.I am sad to say that I left the Disney fandom but there's still a small part of me that likes BH6 still.

After I read the many OS books I became inspired and came out with my very own first OS book,'Odd Love'.My book was such a hit that I started writing other books.And now I guess I have people that are huge fans of mine and all I can say is that if I never got this app I wouldn't be a fangirl.

Emails:
Honeylemonhamada3@gmail.com
Sweetgeekynerd@gmail.com

Instagrams:
Xx.Sean_Kyer_fan.xX
Reckless._honey

"Normal is boring.Be weird and creative."
~Admin