Secrets

So I'm reading OlivexOttoForever011 'Secrets' and she said she had writer's block so I have decided to help her with a chapter.And maybe if she needs more help I will gladly help her.
_______________________________________________________________________
The very next day,Olive and Otto returned to work.The whole time they were blush.That was because every time they looked at each other,they would remember last night.

"OLIVE!!!OTTO!!!IN MY OFFICE,NOW!!!"
The two teens looked up to see their boss,who was standing on her podium, and hesitantly walked up the stairs.

"Remember......we must keep last night a secret.Who knows if we could kicked off the squad for-"

"Get kicked off the squad for what?"
Olive and Otto cringed in their spots.They recognized that voice,and it belonged to none other than,Oren.
"Well if it isn't Olive and her partner,Ottawa.Why might you guy's get kicked off the squad?Are you guys turn odd?Stealing official Odd Squad secrets?Hmmm?Which one is it?"

"Neither!!Now,if you'll excuse us.Ms.O needs us in her office.Let's go partner."
Oren grabbed onto her wrist and pulled her back.Otto pushed him back and grabbed Olive.

"Hey!!What the Jackalope is wrong with you?!!You can't do that to a girl!!"
Otto hugged Olive,who continued glaring at Oren.

"I will find out what you guy's are hiding.And when I do,I will make sure you get kicked off the squad."
He was worse then Todd.He walked away without looking back.

Olive glanced up at Otto and they both gulped.Maybe he wouldn't find out about them.