Blonde~OctaviaXOren

Just because a girl is blonde,doesn't mean that they are dumb.They're just really,really fun.Octavia wanted to prove it to Oren by saying it to him.So she did.

🎶"Hey,I think you got my number.
When I was out with my brother,you said 'hi'
And I think I liked you.
Oh,we talked about maybe getting together.A raincheck on the weather,cloudy skies.
And I had to get home."🎶

Oren smiled at her and made his way towards the library that was across the school.Octavia sighed and shook her head,she just couldn't tell him.

🎶"Oh those eyes,I thought you were a real nice guy
I thought you were just my type but I forgot your name!!
I'M A BLONDE,SO EXCUSE ME!!I'M A BLONDE,I GET CRAZY!!
And everybody knows,we're a little more fun.I like to play it up like I'm dumb,dummmb,dumb,dumb.
'Cause i-i-i'm a blonde."🎶

Octavia ran after him and lead him to the stone wall,where she balanced herself on it and walked across it whole talking to Oren.

🎶"Hey,I'm not a college grad yet.
There are some books I haven't read yet,but I could quote a little bit of Shakespeare in my sleep.
But there have been some times when,I've clearly forgotten how to spell words like,
R-E-E-D-I-N-G.
Me,me,and myself.I try really hard to get by with simple little things.
I'M A BLONDE,SO EXCUSE ME!!"

She quickly sat down on the wall and looked down at Oren,who was looking straight up at her.She was curious if he was still paying close attention to her.

🎶"I'M A BLONDE,I GET CRAZY!!
And everybody knows we're a little more fun.I like to play it up like I'm dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb.
'Cause i-i-i'm a blonde.
Oh,oh,oh."🎶

She leaned closer to him and blushed.She couldn't hold it anymore.She just had to let him know that she wasn't as dumb as people thought she was.

🎶"Maybe if I cared enough to dye my hair then you'd take me serious.
Maybe I could try to change up their mind so they take me serious.
Oh,oh,oh.
So they know!!
Everybody knows!!
That I'm not dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb."🎶

Octavia looked at him and let a tear loose.She just wasn't dumb and he was slowly believing her.

🎶"I'M A BLONDE,SO EXCUSE ME!!I'M A BLONDE,I GET CRAZY!!
And everyone knows that we're a little more fun.I like to play it up like I'm dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb,dumb.
'Cause I'm a blonde!!"🎶

"I just needed to tell you that.....I have no idea what you think."
Octavia looked up at the sky only to have Oren kiss her.

"I care not if you're smart or dumb.I love you for you."
_______________________________________________________________________
The song is 'Blonde' by Bridgit Mendler.
Comment or vote.😊