Olympia/Otis:Nothing holdin' me back

I wanna follow where she goes.

I think about her and she knows it.

I wanna let her take control

'cause every time that she gets close,yeah.

"I love you."Otis cuddled into Olympia's chest.He loved listening to her heart beat.Her heart would speed up every time he was with her,and it was obvious in the way it was beating against her chest almost begging to be free.

"I love you too."She smiled and looked down at him.She kissed his forehead and placed her chin on his head.Her fingers remained on his forehead,in the motion when you check someone for a fever.

She pulls me in enough 

to keep me guessing,mmm.

Maybe I should stop

and start confessing.

Confessing,yeah.

"You remember how we met?"He brought the blanket onto his shoulder blade and carefully closed his eyes.

"You mean when we started working together in Odd Squad?Yes.You didn't like me at all."Olympia smiled and ran her slim fingers through his hair,in a caressing manner.

"You just never realized that I did like you,you just didn't see it 'cause you used to say more words than anyone I had ever met.But I did like you being my partner,it disappointed me knowing that you were going to quit."He yawn a bit but once he was done,he looked up at her brown doe eyes.

Oh I've been shaking

I love it when you go crazy.

You take all my inhibitions.

Baby there's nothing holdin' me back.

You take me places that tear up my reputation.

Manipulate my decisions.

Baby there's nothing holdin' me back.

"True story."Olympia laughed,holding her sides with each gasp for air that escaped her lips.She looked down at Otis and shook her head in approval."but that was at least FIVE years ago."She continued to run her hand through his,surprisingly,silky hair.

Once more,Otis let out a cough and wiped the covers over his head,with a smile on his face that said it all."Yet I still remember every small detail."

She sighed and gently hit him with a pillow in the face."Hush."She couldn't help but smile at how he enjoyed being with her when he was sick.It was true,when either of them was sick,they would help each other to try and become healthy once again."Your fever has gone down."

"But I'm sleepy."He pouted as if he were a five year old.

There's nothing holdin' me back.

She says that she's never afraid.

"Olympia?"The auburn girl seemed to be staring out the window when he opened his eyes back up."Olympia?"He repeated himself thinking she just didn't hear him.Then it hit him,harder than a truck."You're thinking about that day.....aren't you?"

She didn't dare meet him in the eyes instead she just nodded in fear.Her smile seemed to have been broken and now was taken over by a worst nightmare.She turned and looked at him."Yes..."she said in a whisper."I am."

Olympia threw herself into his arms,softly since knowing he was ill."It'll be alright.Just watch."She trembled in his arms,bawling at every thought.She never forgot about the time that she had been kidnapped by Shapeshifter,two years after she worked there to be exact.

She never wanted to talk about it but she Otis knew it was harsh for her speak of."You'll never leave me,right Otis?"He nodded and kissed her forehead."I lied at that time.I was scared."

Just picture everybody dressed (changed from the original lyric.)

She doesn't really like to wait.

Not really into hesitations.

Pulls me in enough to keep me guessing,whoa.

And maybe I should stop 

and star confessing.

Confessing,yeah.

"I promise that no one will ever do you any harm.Even when you're alone.I'll always protect you."He caressed her hair and wiped her tears away.

"Thanks Otis.I din't know what I did to find a guy like you."She remained laying next to him and was wiping away her tears.

"You gave me your love and happiness.That's enough to captivate me."He continued run his hand through her hair until she seemed calmer.

Oh,I've been shaking.

I love it when you go crazy.

You take all my inhibitions.

Baby there's nothing holdin' me back.

You take me place that tear up my reputation.

Manipulate my decisions.

Baby there's nothing holdin' me back.

She smiled and started falling asleep.Otis smiled and kissed her forehead."I promise."

Hey oddballs!!What is new???Just a quick update.XD.This is so bad idk what the whole point of this was.Yes,i did cut the song short.