Official Goodbye :)

as of today,31.07.2017,i am announcing my departure from the odd squad fandom.along with me leaving,I will be deleting all of my odd squad books-except agent ohana-.as I said before,I no longer feel the joy when the show comes on.

I no longer feel like fangirling when I see Olympia or Otis on the television screen.

I blame myself for not staying in the same fandom.I was pulled into other fandoms:

-Riverdale
-Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them
-Big Time Rush
-Heffron Drive
-Dan And Phil
-Horror
-Gravity Falls

and many more.my quince is around the corner,august 12-ten days before my actually birthday-,I feel so under pressure with this.

as for the books I'll be deleting,I no longer have a vibe to keep writing them.thank you for getting them to 1k or 2k.it makes me so happy but I just lost passion for writing those books,i would much rather take them down then leave them and keep updating but have it be choppy and none understandable.

but as my departing gift,I will be uploading a few more one shots that had been requested,some which were long overdue.

-Otis/Otto:Soundcheck.
-Todd/Reader:Oddness
-Olympia/Otis:Forgotten
-Dr.O/Otto:Mr.O
-Olive/Oscar:Letters
-Dr.O/Oscar:Lab Coats
-Olympia/Oona:Overwhelmed

those where requested or pmed,half where requested the previous year but I,for some reason,never got around to writing them.well.I enjoyed being in the fandom so much but this is my goodbye.I appreciate all the prosperity you guys all gave me throughout this whole book.

but i'm still questioning whether I should publish my Odd Squad X Readers book.there wouldn't be any mature content if you guys were wondering.

this has been a fun journey and I just no longer have that writing spark when it comes to odd squad.i'm growing up and I felt annoyed just having to look/update this book.i've been sad for various reasons. I'm upset because i'll soon be 15,i'll be dancing with my dad,step dad,who has been there for me so long that I have lost count.and it makes me so emotional.

my father-my biological father-only shows interest in my life when i've done something bad or have 'skipped' school.i'm innocent.I've never done half of things bad kids do.

I don't smoke.
I don't drink.
I don't skip school.
I don't have sex with guys,i'm waiting til marriage.
I don't get into fights.
I don't talk back to my teachers.

I don't do any of that.so why whenever he gets a call from the school that i've skipped,he's wishing that if i get pregnant that me and my mom don't come crying to him for help.

my dad isn't really my biological parent but he loves me like I was and I do as well.is it wrong that I would much rather have him walk me down the aisle when I get married rather than have my real dad?

we might be moving to Arkansas so my brother is closer to his dad.it's a win-win really.

but back to the original point,this book has irritated and aggravated me-not the fandom nor the comments-but i just sometimes want to take it down and just never turn to wattpad ever again.

sorry for the biggest rant and if you had noticed before I took down all my one shots that had cursing/violence/mature content because it seemed immature to have those things written about kids.

i've been avoiding to say this but,goodbye.may the force of the fandom be with you.:)have fun you oddities keep on keeping odd.no but for real,goodbye.