Assistance ~OlympiaXOzric

You guys remember Olympia and Ozric from 'Assistant's Creed'?!!I totally ship them!!! they're so cute!!
On with the story.
******
"What is up with you and only pulling out toothbrush-inators?"
Olympia raised her hand up in question.

"I don't know!!You told me to reach behind my back like Olive and Otto do.So that's what I did.Now,"
Ozric reached behind his back and pulled out multiple Toothbrush-inators.
"All I can pull out are these darn toothbrush-inators."

Olympia shook her finger in a lecture form.
"Don't offend oral hygiene!!What has oral hygiene done to you?"
Olympia laughed and continued walking down the street.

"Look,I'm not saying this isn't fun but.....we need to head back to headquarters.I'm not going to risk losing my headband."
Ozric rubbed the back of his neck and continued walking along Olympia.

"But-"

"Please?"

Olympia sighed,in defeat and nodded.
"Alright,fine.Or else we will be risking everything and lose our headbands.Bu-"

Just as Olympia was talking,the guy who delivered egg salad sandwiches (Delivery Doug) happened to have an odd problem.So how could Olympia not resist in trying to solve the problem?

"Odd Squad!!Thank goodness you're here.Some lady came and stole the batteries from my cassette player and then she put all those teddy bears on my egg mobile."
Doug looked down at his ancient cassette player,pouted,and pointed to his car.

Olympia held up a finger to the music playing object.
"THAT thing plays music?"

"I'd really love to explain to you how old I am-BUT MY EGGMOBILE IS COVERED IN TEDDY BEARS."

Olympia threw her hands up and turned back to Ozric.She wasn't old.She was only eleven and she had never in her life seen such an odd object that played music,which was on a tape.It was an odd way to listen to music.

"We can use the 'un-teddybear-inator' like we did last time!!"
Olympia plastered a huge grin on her face and awaited for her partner to pull out the gadget.When she realized he wasn't pulling it out,she didn't expect him NOT to have it.
"Well?What are you waiting for?Where the gadget?"

"Me?!I thought you brought the gadget!!"
Olympia raised her eyebrows in a worried form and facepalmed herself.Now how would they help Doug out?

"Wait-we can combine gadgets like last time."
Ozric reached behind his back with a hopeful looked on his face in hope that his luck with the gadgets would change and maybe (just maybe) he could pull out a real gadget.

But unfortunately,he only pulled (yet again) a toothbrush-inator.He grunted in frustration and turned to his partner,who had two gadgets in her hand.One with a ten on it and the other with a nine on it.

How come she could pull other gadgets behind her back?
It wasn't like she had used gadgets before.

Or had she?

"I only have a nine and ten....that only make nineteen!!We need one more."
She looked down at Ozric's gadget and gasped.
"We can add up to twenty by adding your toothbrush-inator with my nine and ten."

She grabbed the gadget from Ozric's hand and aimed for the eggmobile.She pouted when she realized that the 'eggmobile' wasn't shaped like an egg.It just looked like a regular old car.

"When you said 'eggmobile'"
She turned to Doug and shot the car a look.
"I thought it would be shaped like an egg."

Doug grunted and faced the two kids.
"Y'know,just because it's called an 'eggmobile' doesn't mean it was to be shap-Hey that's the lady that took my batteries."