I'm not wrong~OliveXTodd

"If I told you how many times I've sat alone on the shower floor I promise,you'd cry too."
Btw,who would you answer?
_______________________________________________________________________
"Hey!!"

"Watch where you're going!!"
Papers flew everywhere.Along with people tripping.

Olive didn't bother turning around.She never wanted to anyways.All she could mumble was a,'I'm sorry.'She wasn't in the mood to hear or see anyone.She was rushing through the maze of rooms,holding back tears and looking for the nearest bathroom.

"H-how could you............how could you turn odd?It's against the Odd Squad rules."
Olive pushed her body against the big door and rushed in,locking the door so she could have the whole room to herself.

🎶"I find myself at your door
Just like all those times before
I'm not sure how I got there."🎶

Todd shook his head and bonked himself as well,maybe he could get rid of the dumbness in his mind.It was very idiotic of him to set loose the pienado.He could've released anything else but he just HAD to release the pienado.

"I'm sorry,Olive.I probably hurt you now.......but........I just don't know if Odd Squad is for me........i'm sorry."
Todd headed for the front door but stopped himself in his tracks.He couldn't go and just apologize like nothing happened.Ms.O probably hated him.Oscar probably hated him.But mostly Olive probably hated him.

🎶"All roads,they lead me here
I imagine you are home
In your room,all alone
And you open your eyes into mine."🎶

Todd couldn't ever imagine Olive forgiving him.He made many mistakes yet Olive was still there by his side.It was clear that over the time she had grown annoyed of Todd.But he was her partner so she had to deal with it.

🎶"And everything feels better
And right before your eyes
I'm breaking
No past,no reasons why.
Just you and me.
This is the last time I'm asking you this
Put my name at the top of your list
This is the last time I'm asking you why
You break my heart in the blink of an eye (eye,eye)"🎶

Olive had cried for over two hours.Maybe it was an exaggeration but it felt like two hours.It was more like thirty minutes,but it was hard facing the fact.YOU watch your lover turn odd before your own eyes.

She had decided she'd ask Ms.O for the rest of the day off.Mostly to try and get the pie cream out of her ears but to also think about what had just happened.

"Ms.O,may I have the rest of the day off?"
Olive tried her best not to sound as if she had been crying for the past few minutes.

"Yes you may.I'm thinking about giving everybody else the rest of the day off......."
Olive gave a sympathetic smile and walked away.