Requests

Hey my beautiful babies,if you have a request for me don't hesitate to tell me.I will only be taking requests on this chapter.And this chapter only.Tell me what ship you want,and what you want it to be about.Anyways,keep reading Shermans.
Fogot one thing,I'm putting this notice on all my Odd Squad books.

As you know,I've finished 'Odd Love'and so now my main book is 'No Words' and this one.But I want to start another one so I'm letting you vote for which one you want.You can vote however many times you want.I'm trying to go for a mature content for the first time.I've seen some Odd Squad books where they curse so I'm going to try it for the first time.

A)My Dork|OliveXOscar-
Oscar is completely devastated after his lover left to run her own Odd Squad with her best friend,Otto.Shortly after he became president of the scientists,he called Olive and told her how he felt.
(Minor cursing and violence)

B)The Nerd and the Boss|OprahXOscar-
No one ever knew why Oprah,the toughest and grouchiest girl,gave Oscar a job at Odd Squad.Yes geeky,nerdy,adorkable Oscar.She did it for love.Is it true when people say 'Love at first sight'.Oprah will find this out.

C)Office Love|OonaXOscar-
Was it possible for a boss to fall in love with his employee?Oscar runs a new business and has hired Oona to be his secretary.They seem to go well but,Oscar is slowly falling head over heels for her.
(Fyi,this one will be Mature Content.So cursing,a little bit of violence,and a few sexual scenes.ABSOLUTELY NO LEMONS.And all characters will be 17-19.)

D)I'm a Blonde|OrenXOctavia-
She's a blonde.He's brown haired.She's sweet.He's a jerk.She's hard working.He's lazy.She's clumsy.He's not.They couldn't be the same even if they tried to.So how does the school jerk fall for the new girl?And why does everyone keep telling her to watch out for him?
(Minor cursing.This will take place in a high school.So they are ages 16-18.)

GO VOTE!!! :D