The Fight~OliveXOtto

Ok.So the picture above is Soundcheck and the Odd Squad lyric book.
Is it weird that most of my playlist is Soundcheck?XD
This is based off something I read in another book.
*********
Olive's pov
I had had enough.There was too much I had to take in and I didn't want to deal with it.Instead,I plugged in my earbuds and decided to listen to Soundcheck.Ok,yes I know I hate them but I go back and forth on it.

You are now listening to:
The Saddest Song In The World Of All Time.
By Soundcheck.
Enjoy :)

At least the song matched my mood.Halfway through the song,I heard screaming.I took one off and saw Otis and Olympia arguing.

"How can you say that you don't like me?!I-I mean w-we kissed!!"
Olympia was turning a dark red color,from anger clearly.
Oscar tried calming her down but it just seemed to tense thing up even more.

"It was a mistake.An accident.You leaned into me first!!"
Otis looked out the window and slumped in his seat.
I slumped back in my seat but then Owen tried to get them to talk again.

"Guys,hey just talk it out."
Otis rolled his eyes.Olympia looked at Owen then at Otis.

"Can't you tell that I have had a crush on you ever simce we were twelve?"
Her voice had gone into a semi-calm tone.Her cheeks were flustered,from the whole argument.

"No..."

"How do you not notice?!!I blush every time I am with you!!I guess you never notice because you only notice Olive.Just admit it,you like Olive!!"
Otis choked on air,while I threw my earbuds onto the seat right next to me.

"What?!Why are you bringing ME into this conversation?What did I do?"
Olympia scrunched her nose and flipped her hair behind her shoulder.

"Oh come on Olive,"
She rolled her eyes at me and looked me directly in the eye.
"The past three projects in school he's wanted you as his partner."

Otto turned in his seat and flipped his hair out of his face.
"Guys,please don't argue in the car!!Maybe just wait until after we stop."

Otis shot Otto a look.(Why must I make Otis and Otto hate each other?XD)
"Oh shut it,Otto.Everyone here knows that you like Olive.You just don't want anyone mentioning her name with anyone else."
Otis turned back in his seat and was looking back out the window.

"W-what?!No he doesn't."
I got up in between Olympia and rose my voice.

"Just admit it Olive!!You like Otto.Now that's why you're defending him!!"
Otis smirked and eyed Otto.

"I do not!!"
My cheeks were heating up and I could feel everyone looking at me.Oprah continued driving but kept looking into her rear view mirror to see us.

Otto seemed hurt after I said that.
"So...you don't love me or like me?....nothing that I ever told you meant anything?"
Yes!!I did have a crush on him,but I wasn't going to admit it in front of them.

"Otto,open your eyes.She doesn't love you."
The car went silent for a second before I finally spoke up.

"So what if I do like him or if I don't?Maybe you should open YOUR eyes and realize that Olympia loves you!!"
Olympia gave me a small smile and tried hiding under her sweater.