#6

A week later I was looking around the place and... I can understand why people love this place.

Georgio's restaurant was small and comfy, sophisticated but not fancy, rustic and elegant, a few tables inside and a couple more outside divided by large windows and the front door in the middle.

Liam has been working with Ge for 5 years already and everyone knows him and likes him.

That's why he didn't need too much people helping, so Lauren and Liam were enough... and me, some times.

It has enough space for a useless stage in one of the corners of this place, no one ever performed there, but it was completely equipped with instruments.

It has a bar table filled with any kind of drinks from every country around the world.

I was humming around some songs and singing along the song of the background as well.

Mr. Georgio has a bigger restaurant in New York with a huge staff that always gets hired for huge events like the Oscars, the Emmy's and Grammy's for the catering service.

''KY! You need to do a performance here!'' Liam yelled at me from the stage while he cleaned the drums and guitars.

''Of course I will!'' I nodded sarcastically.

''Not when the place is empty'' he rolled his eyes.

''Only if you want to lose clients'' I chuckled.

''You're too modest'' he shook his head and jumped from the stage.

''I'm cautious'' I retorted and he snorted.

''Just once, I'm begging you! Try just one time and if you don't feel comfortable, I will never insist again'' he pleaded and I chuckled, shaking my hand. ''I will kneel, please! Pretty please!'' he begged.

''Liam, stop it!'' I sighed, taking his hands and trying to get him up from kneeling.

''Please!'' he insisted, shaking my hands. ''You can rehearsal right now!'' he said excited and pulled me to the stage.

I tried to refuse, but he was stronger, so I let him drag me to the little platform next to the bar.

''Come on!'' he cheered and I just stood there, blankly.

''I don't know, Liam''

He ran to the room where the staff keeps his belongings and came back with my guitar, making me laugh.

''You will feel more comfortable with your guitar than this one'' he pointed at the acoustic guitar, laying on the stage.

''I don't feel comfortable, even with my guitar!'' I groaned.

''Come on, skylar, no one is here yet'' he said waving around.

I scanned the room and indeed, the place was still empty.

''Why you're doing this to me?'' I asked.

''Because your voice is beautiful!'' he answered. ''Come on! Sing that song you sing so much'' he said and I frowned.

''Which one?'' I asked.

''I don't know, that one you told me you sing when you're feeling down'' he said.

''Oh! Holocene'' I said more to myself but he nodded excitedly.

''Yes, go on!'' he insisted.

''I hate you, Liam'' I muttered.

''You'll love me after this''

I started to play the first chords from the song and coughed a few times to clear my throat.