#70

8 Months Later...

"Add this song to the end, i'm going to sing it" i said and Liam wrote it down in his notepad.

One year without Georgio.

I can't believe it's been son long ago.

We were planing for weeks to do this concert in his honour, with songs we both loved.

Also, we prepared a feast for everyone after the show.

"I'm going to London tonight as planned, to solve some paperwork about my Art Gallery with Nicky and when i'm back, we can start rehearsing"

"You can start rehearsing, if i try to sing i will summon the devil itself" he shakes his head.

We were both bending over the desk, staring at our planner and modifying this and that.

"Okay, when you are back we will order the white roses for the room and also decorate the piano with them"

"Excellent! Now i must go, see you next week" i kissed Liam on the cheek and walked out of the restaurant.

I wanted to do this tribute for a long time, when i found out he loved that song we heard, days before i travelled to Africa.

It's a shame that he's gone now and we will be singing only to his memory.

He would have loved it.

Things were getting better now... eventually... i guess, i had a great start over this year.

Evy and i moved from my old building to a new apartment, bigger and closer to her job.

I changed my number and got a new phone.

Evy continuously tried to convince me to use my social media but failed tremendously.

I couldn't care less about Celebrities whereabouts.

Media just leads to gossip and gossip leads to rumours.

I know what those hundreds of notifications from my twitter account that i don't use are.

A bunch of hysterical teens barging and barking with no teeth to bite, not literally, of course.

But they think they have a pretty neat image of whom they think i am but i am in no mood to fight them back.

It was hard for me to leave some things behind.

But at the end of the day, i felt better, like i could look around, sigh deeply and smile.

"Sky..."

Crap.

That feeling was shattered in within seconds, with only one word.

There's something about how my name sounds when he call me.

A lot of friends have started calling me Sky as well.

But the soft way my name slips from his thin lips are something a can't explain.

It sends chills in my chest and i can't help it.

Waiting outside the restaurant, was the men i thought i would never had to cross path with again.

But there he is, always finding a way to ruin my plans on forgetting him.

If i had a flower for every time i tried to forget him, i could walk in my garden forever.

Just when i thought everything would be alright.

Life smacks me in the face and smirks like saying: bitch you wish.

"I mean... Skylar, i'm sorry" Tom apologised.