#92

"All along,
i thought i was lost,
but now i know,
that was just the feeling
of my heart
searching endlessly
for you"

From: H.

-Hey, Darling, I will be back in London in a few days, can i come over? -

From: Sky.

-Of course you can. -

From: H.

-Looking forward to see you. :) -

From: Sky.

-Me too, Tom. -

Was i being too cold? I questioned myself as i re-read the messages i sent.

What else can i say?

I was a bit nervous, all the things he said over the phone, i was hoping to hear him say those things to my face, but i doubt he would be able to repeat it once he's face to face with me.

It still saddens me a little when i remember that i told him that i loved him and he didn't say anything.

And now he's being more open all of a sudden.

What changed?

I can't remember how many times i tried to stay away from him, convincing myself it was the best for both of us.

That if he didn't feel the same way i did so i shouldn't fight for it.

But we always ended up finding each other again one way or another.

"What are you doing here?" Zach asked when he got home.

I was sitting on the doorsteps, watching the cars and people passing by.

"It's freezing cold, are you mental?" He asked again.

"It's not freezing, don't be so dramatic" i rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, it is for me and seeing you out here makes me feel even colder" he argued.

"I called dad" i said and he stopped smiling.

"What? When? Why you didn't tell me first?" He questioned. "What did you say?"

"I called this morning... i told him to come over this weekend and spend the night here" i admitted.

Zach was silent, surprised, maybe, that i would go that far.

"And? What did he say?" He wanted to know.

"He asked if i was sure about it, that he wouldn't mind if i wasn't ready"

"And what did you say?" He asked again.

"Well, i told him we should try to get along, to see how things evolve, then i would know if i can do this or not, are you okay with that? If you're not..."

"Yes! Of course i'm okay with that" he interrupted.

I always remember how much Zach loved our father, even when he was drunk and tried to beat the shit out of us.