#11

After taking way too long to make two cups of tea, since I was shaking more than a Chihuahua, I finished the tea and walked to the living room, where Tom was waiting.

My hands were sweating.

''Here'' I said and handed to Tom the cup of tea.

He was still standing awkwardly in the middle of the room.

''E.G. Tea!'' he exclaimed when he took the first sip and I nodded.

''Directly from London, not from Ge, not from here'' I chuckled and he smiled widely.

''This is the best tea on earth!'' he said, having one more sip.

''I know'' I said, taking a sip of my own tea. ''Please, have a sit'' I offered to him whilst I sat on the couch and he did the same, sitting in front of me.

That awkward silence wrapped us and only our sips made a sound whilst we drank our tea.

''So... how are the movie going so far?'' I asked, so the awkward silent would be less than the awkward talking.

''Great! Actually, it's been intense and I'm not even the bad guy this time, ehehe'' he chuckled.

I didn't know what to do; I've never been in this situation before, where someone who had so much influence over me would be drinking tea in my couch.

It was overwhelming me, the fact that this was a lot more intimate than seeing each other often at Georgio's.

It was different, than to sit with him at Georgio's, but in my apartment, it was way too much to handle it.

I wanted to ask him why he was here and why he wanted to walk me home, but I didn't want to sound rude...

I know he didn't follow me just because he wanted.

Or at least I didn't want to accept that this was as simple as that.

''How long does it take to the team to make a whole movie?'' I asked.

Damn it, Skylar! Really? I cursed myself mentally.

I was sounding so polite, like an interviewer who has practiced her questions the whole week.

''Well, basically 7 months or 8... we have a time limit'' he explained and I just nodded.

''We will be here in Los Angeles for a few more weeks'' he said, thoughtfully. ''Then we will part to Australia, like I've told you already'' he chuckled and I smiled painfully.

''How much time do you still have here?'' I asked sadly.

I didn't want to know the answer, but I asked anyway.

''Two weeks'' he said and stared at me for a few seconds just as I did.

If he saw the sorrow in my eyes, I didn't care.

''That's... so soon'' I mumbled and stared at the floor, thinking.

It wasn't something I could smile about when it was paining me.

I didn't know what else to say, I was still in shock and my mind was blank.

I was feeling so pathetic right now.

I'm always feeling pathetic around him, to be honest.

All my thoughts and reasoning abandoned me completely right now.

''Sky'' he said and lifted my head to look at him, forcing to my face to smile.

That must look like I was holding a fart.