#18

We landed in the airport at 3 am and we got one more hour of road to Cancun.

There, the staff from the hotel awaits, greeting us gracefully.

We were exhausted and jet lagged, even thought it was only 6 hours of flight, but the time zone changing was noticeable, although the difference was slightly.

We checked in and they led us to our rooms, where we made 4 groups, as Michael said.

Since Evy and I were the only girls between them we took the larger room only for us and we let the boys to manage with the 3 rooms left.

I took a quick shower to take off all the tension from the flight and then we changed into our beach clothes.

Later, we went down and ate at the restaurant from the hotel and then, proceeded to go around and take a look at the place.

The pool looked delightful, some people were hanging out there, and they glanced at us curiously.

''I told you not to wear that bikini, you're distracting these poor humans!'' Michael teased me and I glared at him.

It wasn't anything out of normal but I just can't hide my boobs and my butt, If I could, I would let them in my room.

I never felt confident with my body, even though everyone complimented me for it.

It wasn't something I would brag about and it wasn't something important to look up in a person.

But indeed I was concerned that I had boobs and a butt just a bit bigger than usual.

I wasn't skinny nor plus size.

It was something between both.

I managed to keep a flat stomach even though I ate like an elephant.

Evy always complained that I had that super power of eating everything without getting fat.

''You zoned out... again'' Michael said snapping his fingers in front of my face. ''What are you thinking... or better said, who?'' he asked and I just rolled my eyes.

''You guys wanna go swim?'' I asked, even though I didn't know how to swim, ignoring Michael.

I didn't wait for their response so I just took off the towel I wrapped around waist and walked into the pool.

When I looked back they were still standing there, staring at me.

''What!?'' I snapped and just then they blinked and followed me.

''Oh my God! This feels so good!'' Evy groaned when she got into the pool.

Two boys from the hotel approached us in the pool, bringing some drinks and we accepted gladly.

''If this is your way to relax, I want you to have more reasons for it'' Evy smiled at me.

''I should say thanks? Or... you're welcome?'' I scowled and she laughed.

''This is not really my thing, I would rather be...''

''...in home, reading, I know, Sky, that's why this is beyond meaningful for us, because above all, you're doing this for your friends, but you know that if you keep us happy you will have a lot of fun and laughs'' she said and I chuckled.

''Indeed, you guys are my source of happiness'' I said and everyone started to 'Aww'.

After a few hours... and more drinks, we were just laughing and making awful jokes that made us laugh even more.