#41

Choices...

You may ask, how do you end up in a situation, that has nothing to do with you, but everything to do with you?

The question is...

What do you do?

Life is made out of choices.

You choose to live.

And you make choices that can affect your way of living.

You have situations, you have the options and you have the power to choose what's best for you.

Sometimes you may think you don't have a choice.

There's always a way out.

How can you possibly choose the right choice?

Is not that complicated, right?

Wrong.

You always... Always end up making all the wrong choices.

But as they say... if you have to make decisions, always choose the ones you fear the most, because those choices are the ones that will change your life.

Did it changed mine?

We're about to find out...

And this is how I met your Mother...

I'm just kidding.

"This was a hell of a bad idea" I murmured.

"You can't go to heaven if you don't walk thru hell" Harry responded, to my murmurs.

"That's not even... never mind" the last thing you should do, if you know Harry, is argue with him, because everything you say, he turns it into a joke, or a metaphorical phrase.

"So feisty" he jokes and giggles.

"Where are we going? I can't be so far from the UNICEF quarter"

"Would you relax for a minute?" He sighs.

Relax, relax! The first thing you shouldn't say to someone who struggles with anxiety, is to relax!

I want to throw up.

"I want to show you a place" he commented since I didn't say a word.

He drove around a few more minutes and then finally stopped, in front of a huge restaurant called...

"Georgio's!?" I squealed in disbelief.

I knew Ge had a restaurant in New York, but i wasn't expecting to come here.

"This is how I know Georgio, I come here every time I land in New York, we can have lunch here and I will call my manager, he's thrilled to know who is the girl from the video" he said, excited.

"About that..."

I remembered he shared my video, without my consent and he's trying to get me into the music industry.

It sounds quite ungrateful of me, but you're not in my place, so you wouldn't know.

People may think is too cliche, hearing the same stories all the time.

It must be easy, you say... to be famous, or to be well known, when you have the friends I have.

If that was the case, the whole world would be famous.

Do you think every single friend of a famous people is another celebrity?

I'm not...