#7

''Hey, Sky'' someone said, touching my shoulder.

''Holy shit!'' I gasped and turned around, scared and relieved when I saw it was Tom and not some robber or something. ''You scared me!'' I said weakly and sighing.

''I'm so sorry!'' he apologized with his hands on my shoulder. I was still pressing my chest out of fear.

''It's okay, I'm happy to see you and not some serial killer or robber'' I chuckled, recovering my composure. ''What happened?'' I asked when I saw him alone.

''Oh, sorry, I think I forgot my coat here'' Tom said quickly.

''Your goat!?'' I asked, astonished.

''ehehehe, my coat'' he signed his shoulder, mimicking like if he was wearing a coat.

Such a face palm, Skylar.

A goat?

Really?

Did you see him today with a goat?

Why would he even have a goat after all? Idiot.

''Oh, a coat! okay'' I said in a thin voice and opened the door again, turning on the lights.

''I think it was here'' he said, placing his hands on the back of the chair he's been sitting earlier.

''I will call Liam, he must had seen it'' I said, worried that he could lost his jacket.

I took out my phone and dialed Liam's number.

''Hi Ky'' Liam said from the other side of the call.

''Hey! Liam, have you seen some coat today in the great hall?'' I asked, pronouncing clearly the word 'coat'. I glanced at Tom and laughed at myself.

''A coat? What the hell?'' he asked astonished. ''I didn't find any coat when I was cleaning'' Liam said and I frowned.

''But look at the depot, maybe Lauren or Georgio left the coat there'' he added.

''Oh, ok... thanks, goodnight'' I said and hung up. ''I'll try to find your coat, I'll be right back'' I announced to Tom.

''She's a bit rabid'' he said and I laughed out loud.

''ha ha very funny'' I murmured and this time he laughed at me.

Then he got serious and stared at me.

What is it with him and his staring game?

Come on!

You can't keep doing that!

''Let me see if I can find your... j-jacket'' I stuttered under his intense eyes.

''Comin' with ya, she could be... slippery'' he said and laughed.

''Okay, Tom Hiddles-pun'' I scowled at him, I was making him laugh just more.

He followed me thru the hall and to the back of the room, after the kitchen.

I turned the lights on and searched for his coat between the amounts of stuff.

''It should be here, somewhere'' I said frustrated when I couldn't find it.

I get exasperated and frustrated very quickly when I can't find stuff right after.

''Let me help you'' he asked and started to rummage around.

We were lurking around, the room didn't have a lot of stuff but there were a few clothes left there.

''Is this?'' I raised a dark grey jacket that looked alike; I knew it wasn't his, it didn't have his smell, but I wouldn't say that to him.