#12

"Hello!'' Tom says happily, walking toward Evy, she was staring at him blankly. ''I remember you, you were at Don's restaurant! Wasn't it?'' he said smiling and Evy just mumbled something unintelligible.

I'm not lying when I say that Evy was drooling.

"She's Evelyn, my best friend, we share the apartment'' I said seeing that Evy was frozen.

So this is how I looked the first time Ge introduced me to Tom, months ago?

I think this is how I look whenever I see Tom.

Tom offered his hand to Evy and she handed her hands back, slowly.

She looked at me smiling and I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

''Hello Evelyn, nice to meet you again, Sky talked to me about you'' Tom said kindly, shaking Evy's hand.

I couldn't stop smiling and giggling at the fact that Tom didn't kiss Evy's hand, like he did to me.

Twice.

Maybe because they just met?

No... wait.

He did that the first time he met me.

"Did she?'' Evy asked, astonished, glancing at me. ''And please, call me Evy'' she said, still shaking his hand.

I've never seen Evy so overwhelmed before, she's always so outgoing and shameless and now she's so shy and awkward.

I want to laugh at her, but I'm sure she would stab me if I do.

''Okay, Evy'' he repeated her name and Evy giggled.

''Uh, well I am... just going to... put this here'' I coughed and took the box from his hand.

I glanced at Evy and Tom; they were still holding hands and that made me feel some kind of way.

''Ok'' I said, sighing and walked to the kitchen to keep the chocolates on the fridge.

Evy didn't even look at me, she was hypnotized by the man in front of her and he was enjoying it.

I don't blame her.

But he could be a little less adorable.

Couldn't he?

I know he can't, unless he's doing in on purpose?

But I think he wouldn't do such thing.

Well, I don't know him perfectly well to be so sure.

Tom looked at me and my grumpy face when I came back and smirked.

What?

Can't I just have a grumpy face in peace?

''UH, Mike's h-here too'' Evy finally spoke, looking at me and Tom, like asking for permission to let him in.

''Where?'' I asked, since there was no Mike to be seen.

''Down?'' Evy said and I frowned.

''Well? Let him thru, then!'' I insisted and she nodded.

Evy glanced at Tom once more, giggling and walked out of the apartment.

''Should I... go?'' Tom asked, when we were left alone in the living room again.

''No! Why?'' I asked, feeling a bit desperate.

''Well, you have visits?'' he said and I snorted.

''Mike is not a visit, he's a parasite'' I laughed.

''I have to go anyway, your friends may not feel comfortable with a stranger'' he said, glancing at the door.