#56

A.N: HEY! I HAVE THE CAST READY FOR YOU!

BUT!

THERE'S STILL NO SKYLAR!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE THE ONE TO CHOOSE WHO'S GONNA BE?

Let me know in the comments!

I've never seen someone packing their belongings as fast as Liam did that morning.

He was ecstatic.

Frantic.

Dragging clothes from his wardrobe to his suitcase.

Folding them as he could.

"It's for one week, Liam, not a year, slow down"

I watched him from the bed, amused. He was walking back and forward around the room.

"I can't decide! What do you guys wear in London?" He asked, anxiously.

"Uh... we normally use clothes, Liam, we use clothes, if it's cold we use jumpers and if it's hot we use t-shirts, we are english, not aliens"

He rolled his eyes and stared at his mess.

I felt bad for his desperation.

"I recommend you not take too many clothes, you'd want to buy some once you're there amd you won't have room enough for all of it"

He nodded, taking out again a few outfits.

"Let me help you" i said, getting up from bed and picking up some of his clothes.

I know he asked that because he wanted to fit in and not be an outsider with weird clothes.

So i helped him with what we normally wear in winter.

I didn't tell Zach we were going.

Since he was very upset, i wanted to surprise him.

I got two tickets for this morning before lunch, we would be arriving tomorrow morning in London and have breakfast with my brother later.

This is a really... really bad, bad idea.

I'm feeling it.

And Zach is gonna pay for it.

I'm going to make sure of it.

Oh i already feel the wrongness filling the air.

I'm quite good at packing fast so i didn't worry i hadn't packed my stuff yet.

Ugh! I hate this.

I wish i was able to don't give a fuck about everyone and everything.

"So, i'm ready" Liam announced, sweat on his forehead and panting.

There was no doubt he had a spectacular body shape, i couldn't help but feed my eyes a little when he took off his sweater and his t-shirt slipped up, showing his abs.

Damn Liam.

Ok... stop.

"Well, now we can finally have breakfast" i laughed quietly and walked out of the room.

I wanted to sleep more, but my stomach had other plans.

After our breakfast, he wouldn't leave me alone for a second, asking me about London, so i left the house and drove back to my apartment to get ready.

The presents from my birthday were still on the coffee table in the living room.

I glanced at them and walked to my bedroom.