#24

''Geor... what!?'' I yelled at the phone and stopped walking around the room.

''Wait! Wait, Ky! He's ok! Calm down''

I heard my friend talking, but i almost had a panic attack.

''Blimey! Liam, you mother f... you can't start a phone call just like that!'' I gasped. ''What happened?'' I asked, still recovering from the big scare.

''He just fainted earlier after we opened the restaurant and I brought him at the hospital'' Liam said thru the phone.

I just got a headache, immediately.

''He... just fainted!? He's fighting against cancer, Liam! In his situation, a faint is not just a faint! Where is he?'' I reproached my friend.

''We are at the emergency, the closest from the restaurant'' Liam explained.

''The closest, the closest, the c... oh! I got it! I'm on my way, thank you for calling me'' I said, sighing.

''Of course! he said I shouldn't tell you, because it was nothing, but I still want to live, so I decided you should know, because if I didn't tell you and you find out later, you would get so upset and then I will be the one at the hospital'' Liam chuckled and I smiled and shook my head.

''You're quite right, see you there'' I said and hung up.

I dressed up and ran downstairs.

Evy was already at work so the house was empty.

I still needed to pack for the travel.

''Damn it, the travel!'' I said out loud, remembering i had only two more days to pack and get things done, before Saturday.

But i was already thinking something else.

I drove as fast as i could till the hospital and ran inside when i parked in front of the emergency section.

''Good morning, it's Donny Georgio hospitalized here?'' I asked to the receptionist, trembling.

''Skylar! Here!'' Liam shouted from behind and i turned around, to see him running toward me.

''Hey! How is he? Can I see him? Where's he?'' I asked, anxiously.

''She's with me'' Liam said to the nurse at the reception and the woman nodded.

Liam took me across the room to a large hallway full of rooms.

''Relax, Ky! He's fine, I'm taking you to his room, he will be out in two hours'' Liam explained and squished my shoulders.

''Skylar? What are y...? Liam! I told you not to...'' Georgio started to say as soon as we entered into the room, but I interrupted him.

''...not to tell me? Are you joking, Ge!? Do you really considered hiding this from me!?'' I asked, feeling a bit hurt.

Tears already streaming down my face.

First, because I couldn't see him like that, in a bed of a hospital.

And second, because he was actually planning on hiding what happened from me.

''No, my dear! I just didn't want to worry you out of nothing, doctors said it was just the stress, I'm so sorry!''

I saw the man on the bed trying not to cry and that broke my heart.

I didn't want to make him feel that bad.

I walked to his bed and hugged him tightly.

''Promise me... you will never, EVER try to hide something like this from me? Ever again, even if it's just a sneeze, I need to know!'' I asked to Georgio.