#52

HEY HIDDLEREADER!

The chapters starts below, don't worry, just read.

Now.

Tell me a secret.

You LOVED the smut chapter, didn't you?

It is very uncomfortable for me to write those things so i tried to do it as soft as possible.

There's something else i've been wanting to talk about with you.

My dyslexia.

Please forgive me if you see some typos here and there.

There's a lot of them on every chapter.

I have a very hard time with the letters 'M & N' mostly.

Maybe you already noticed them, they are quite obvious.

I try to read my chapter as a viewer to see my mistakes (if i see them) to fix them.

So far so good?

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES PLEASE! I WANT TO TALK TO YOU GUYS!

All the Love, E.

I didn't sleep that night, i was very awake.

I didn't want to fall asleep and the next morning realize it was all a dream.

Or maybe a nightmare.

But i could feel his breathing against my shoulders.

And his arms around me.

And his body, spunning me.

I could stay like this forever.

What did i do?

Was this right?

Is he going to think he can have sex with me whenever he wants?

Well, he can, but... i don't want him to think i'm a girl like that.

For him, i could be anything he wants.

Here i am over thinking everything again, why can't i just enjoy this moment and stop questioning everything.

I wanted to stay here until he wakes up, but my urge to pee was stronger.

Carefully, i try to unleash his arms from me but when i move, he tightens his grip, trapping me agaisnt his bare chest.

If i didn't need urgently to go to the bathroom, i wouldn't mind to breath too hard.

The long t-shirt i was wearing last night was way too far on the floor, i didn't want to get up naked to pick it up.

But his black gown was right next to my pillow, so i grabbed the clothe and got up in slow motion.

He didn't notice this time, thankfully.

I put on the gown, which was way longer than mine and tied it around my waist with the soft belt that came with it.

For a few seconds I stand in front of the bed, hypnotized by his perfect figure.

Ok, now i need to go pee.

I took my time in there, brushing my hair and pulling it in a messy bun, brushed my teeth, no one likes morning breath, i still had some make up on that didn't wash out completely with the bath so i fixed that too.

By the time i finished it's been like 20 minutes.

I walk to the room and Tom was already sitting on the bed, naked, covered only with the sheets.