#25

I took the first flight back to Los Angeles that day, I was excited to go back to Georgio's house and tell him everything...

It was the right choice, I thought, while the taxi was driving me back to the apartment.

''How was it?'' Evy asked as soon as I opened the door to find Evy watching TV.

''Terrifying? Somehow, deciding whether to stay and do nothing with my life in Los Angeles or go to Africa and help children, was harder than I thought'' I groaned, dropping my bag on the couch, sitting next to Evy.

''And I suppose you took the right choice?'' Evy commented.

''Absolutely! What's better than staying here this weekend!?'' I scowled sarcastically, but Evy dodged the joke.

''Skylar!'' she reproached and I rolled my eyes, exasperatedly.

''I am joking, Evy!'' I said, shaking my head.

''Oh! Right...'' Evy nodded and stared back at the TV.

''I'm going to see Georgio, wanna come?'' I asked as I got up from the couch.

''Nah, I'll pass, see you later'' Evy waved at me without looking.

I took her car and drove to Georgio's house slowly; the events of the day were just sinking on my mind, overwhelming me.

What was I doing? I thought.

Is this what it was supposed to be?

Is this how it should be?

I wasn't sure if this is how it should be, but it was how it has to be.

''I'm so proud of you!'' Georgio said, as he hugged me when i got to his house and helped him with dinner.

What happens when the bad choices seems to be the best to take?

Liam also joined later, when Georgio called him and told him he could close the restaurant earlier, to come eat dinner with us and Liam told them how much he laughed when the new guy thought he was Ian Somerhalder, working at the restaurant...

Next day on Thursday, I called all my friends and decided to meet up at Georgio's, to hang out, since I had to flight to London Friday at midday, to be in London early in the morning.

Georgio didn't open at the public that day and we spent the rest of the day enjoying each other's company and the delicious plates created by Donny Georgio and made by Vincent and the girls.

My closest friends were there with me, Georgio, Liam and Lauren, Evy, Michael and Calum, Luke and Ashton, I even asked Michael to call Harry, because I felt good around him.

Harry was delighted with my call.

''I must admit, I never thought you would call me, for something like this'' Harry said,  when he went to the toilet and found me at the bar, grabbing more food when he returned.

''Something like this?'' I said, raising one eyebrow. ''You mean, something not so cool for your life-style?'' I teased and smirked at him.

''No! I mean, something too important, like a farewell party?'' Harry explained and I chuckled. ''Wait! What do you mean with my lifestyle?'' Harry asked curiously.

''I dunno, maybe you're too cool for our group? Maybe you're too famous to hang out with me? Maybe you're too busy to waste your time with us? Maybe y...''

I started babbling, but Harry frowned, astonished.

''That's absolutely insane!'' Harry exclaimed. ''Who told you I was that kind of person? I really hope someone told you, because if you took that conclusion by yourself, I would be offended'' Harry buffed and I remained silent.