#23

It's been now 6 weeks since I haven't seen Tom.

I started to sing at Georgio's now, every night, on the tiny stage with my guitar.

Mr. Ge started to get sicker; the short man that once was a bit fat has lost almost all his weight.

I spent the whole day helping him to get his medicines and going with him to the Chemo.

I started to work with some of my own songs and the boys helped me to write them.

After a week, people already waited for me to sing.

People started to ask more songs when i finished my set list.

Some of them usually asked if I had Twitter, Instagram or facebook, so they could follow me and my work.

I now understood what Harry meant about using media to share their music.

Some girls got very sad when I told them i didn't use any social media.

''Skylar, my dear, you are a gift!'' Donny Georgio said in a raspy voice, when i walked out of the stage and Liam turned on the TV again, so he could see a TV show after the news.

I smiled warmly at Georgio, while a young boy and her mother approached me to take a picture.

I couldn't understand why people wanted to take pictures with me, if I wasn't even famous.

But i was too ashamed to refuse, even though i hated taking pictures.

Michael offered me to write a song with the band for their next album.

Ashton and Michael first asked me to sing with them onstage, but i refused, so they came up with the idea of writing a song together, which i accepted gladly, since they've helped me to write my songs as well.

Liam was watching the Ellen DeGeneres' show, when I joined him at the bar.

''Hi Ky!'' Liam glanced and greeted me as always and immediately turned back to see the show again. ''I'm in love with this woman'' he commented, hypnotized.

''She will do an special announcement, about Thor and I think Chris Hemnsworth is coming for that!'' he explained excited to me when I started to eat the slice of pizza over the bar table.

I just nodded and kept chewing my pizza, when the blonde woman announced the special guest, to talk about the next marvel movie.

''Please welcome to our favorite villain, Loki!'' Ellen shouted and I choked.

There was the man, in a green and golden costume, golden horns and a golden stack on his hands.

Liam helped me to spit the food that was about to kill me.

It wasn't the food.

It was just the killing stare of Loki, that almost made me wish the death.

''Ky, I'm so sorry!'' Liam said, worried. ''I really didn't think it could be him, please, I'm sorry!'' Liam apologized and I shook my head.

Recovering the oxygen i've lost, coughing, i spoke. ''Don't be s-silly; it's not your fault! Let's see what news he have'' I said to my friend, smiling, trying to make him feel better about the situation.

But deep inside, my heart started to hurt again.

When Tom lost the character, between laughs, I lost my until now, controlled stability.

I couldn't see anymore.

I just stared at my plate, still hearing the torturing sound of his voice, talking about the movie.