#84

"When two souls fall in love,
There's nothing else
But the yearning
To be close to each other.

The presence that is felt
Thru a hand held,
A voice heard,
Or a smile seen.

Souls
Do not have calendars
Or clocks.
Nor do they understand
The notion of time
Or distance.

They only know
It feels right
To be with one another"

Like usual, i couldn't sleep.

I forgot the way i used to feel in this kind of situation.

With the tour and traveling around the world it was easy to forget about everything else and concentrate in only doing great on stage, meeting fans, going to radio stations and tv shows to promote the album and the show.

Now i'm back and all the feelings came along, i personally thought i was over it.

Silly me, i don't know who i was trying to fool.

But there's a difference i have noticed now.

I wasn't worried about anything else, just the fact that i was going to tell Tom something very delicate and that i didn't tell him sooner.

The next morning i woke up tired of all the over thinking from last night.

I know i should have told him what happened the minute i found out, but back then i thought that he didn't deserve to know anything about me anymore, i was hurt, i was wounded, i was broken.

But now that my mind, my health and even my body is in a good place, i realized that this was something i shouldn't have hidden... and make my friends hide a secret.

Only Evy and Harry knew about that night, besides me, of course.

It felt weird to wake up without a schedule, i felt lost.

I was feeling roadsick, if that even makes sense, I think i just invented that word, but if missing home means that you are homesick, then missing being on the road should be roadsick, right?

Whatever.

It was a cool and nice sunday, here in L.A.

November started and everyone changed their Halloween themes with Christmas themes. Like a switch.

I don't know why the hurry.

The house was empty and very quiet without Evy today.

I managed to survive the day, focusing on getting quite distracted by unpacking and doing laundry, vacuuming the house and getting my paperwork and bills in order.

I really need to start hanging out with more than one or two people only.

Now that Evy is busy with her wedding and the boys are... well they are doing stuff, somewhere in L.A. and Liam is very devoted to the restaurant.

Only Harry is left to make me some company.

Speaking of which, i don't know what time i should get ready for the birthday party and what should i get Charlie.