#4

Evy freaked out when I told her what happened.

She walked around the house, hysterically growling and groaning.

I just sat there in the couch, eating popcorns and watching The Jungle Book.

''Get over it'' I murmured when she sat roughly next to me, grabbing a bunch of popcorns.

''No!'' she said exasperatedly. ''Why you always get the hot ones!?'' she complained and I choked with the corns in my mouth.

''You like Liam?'' I asked with my mouth wide open.

''No, but he's hot'' she shrugged. ''Also, I wouldn't complain if he kissed me'' she added.

''You wouldn't say that if you like him just as a friend'' I said, a bit sad remembering the episode.

''Well, maybe, but if I had a friend as hot as him I wouldn't like him just as a friend'' she insisted.

''You're a slut'' I mumbled.

''A slut would be someone who have a lot of sex, which I don't have'' she commented.

''You're a disgrace!'' I laughed.

''So are you'' she said and we both laughed.

Actually, we spent the rest of the night laughing and making fun of ourselves.

''Tom was there tonight, he talked to me'' I said with a faint smile.

''Oh my God! Did you ask for a picture or anything?'' she asked, excited.

''Does the sign of his bill counts as an autograph?'' I asked.

''No''

''Then, I'm afraid I have none'' I said and she lied down again on the couch.

''You're wasting your luck so bad! You're so fortunate to have him daily and you haven't take a picture nor ask him for his autograph?'' She asked, offended.

''It's not that easy! If I could just not be me for a minute, I would hug him and talk to him like a normal human!'' I sighed.

''If I could, I would be you my whole life, what are you saying? You're awesome, Sky!'' she said, leaning her head on my shoulder.

''Thanks Evy, but truth be told, I'm the walking shyness itself'' I said and she chuckled.

''True''

''Wanna go out with the boys?'' she asked all of a sudden.

''Where?'' I asked, even though I wasn't in the mood to go out.

''At Ashton's''

''I think I will stay'' I said and she rolled her eyes.

''I knew you'd say that''

''then why ask?''

''I believe in miracles'' she mumbled and got up.

''And I believe someday I will receive my Hogwarts letter!'' I shouted when she walked upstairs.

I checked the clock, it was 9 pm.

''What will you do so late in Ashton's house?'' I asked when she came back from her room.

''We will go out, I don't know, it's Saturday night, baby'' she said in her intention of an American accent, shaking her hips.

''You're snogging with Ashton?'' I scowled.

''No!'' she shouted. ''He's with Bry, I think, but no'' she shrugged. ''Gotta go, have fun!'' she slapped my thigh and ran outside the apartment.

I came back to Georgio's 3 days later, but only because Ge called complaining about Liam, whom was also complaining because I didn't come back.