#76

The next day went too slow.

Evy has no idea about the proposal.

Michael has no idea i knew about his proposal.

Harry wasn't speaking to me.

Tom wasn't speaking to me either...

Well... i can't blame him since he doesn't have my new phone number.

Not that i wanted to...

I told Liam about Luke's intentions so we prepared a song to play when he steps up to speak and another song for when she say yes.

We are hoping she would say yes.

The first song was "A thousand Years" by Christina Perri.

The second song was "Marry You" by Bruno Mars.

If things goes as planned, this tribute is gonna be more than memorable.

And since things never goes as planned, i hope it doesn't end up being a total disaster.

I woke up too early, it looked like i've been in the shower for hours when only passed 15 minutes.

Breakfast was the same, Evy and I talked for a while and since it was Saturday and there was no office, she left to do some grocery shopping.

I had to decline her offer to go with her, i had a lot of things to do.

The food have to be ready on time, i have to go check the flowers.

I have to call the guests and confirm their attendance and scratch the ones that ate not coming.

When i saw on the list that Harry was the next guest to call, i hesitated.

If he doesn't pick up my call, i'm going to feel devastated.

I was a coward, so attached to my morals... a prude, if i must.

I wanted to save my kisses for Tom, how stupid i feel right now that i think about it.

He was out there, kissing around with Taylor and i was here, hiding myself from the world.

I have to try this... i need to prove myself what i really want.

Even if i realize i only want Tom, even if he doesn't love me like i do.

At least i would be certain.

I won't be wandering and wondering how would it feel like.

I need to take that out of my system.

Harry was right, i wasn't cheating anyone, i am single, Tom is not mine, is not my boyfriend.

I dialled Harry's number and hoped for the best... or worst.

4 rings.

He didn't pick up the call.

Bitch.

Fuck you.

I will never talk to him ever again.

Oh... he's calling.

never mind.

"Hey beautiful, sorry i was in the bathroom and didn't make it on time"

His thick and raspy voice calmed me.

"Hi Harry... i need to talk to you" i said timidly.

"Yeah, i know, that's why you're calling" he joked.

"In person... Harry" i said, lazily.

"Oh, that changes everything" he says and i could hear he was chuckling.