#5

The time passed fast and Tom visited the restaurant more often, always saying hi to me with a big grin, and of course, I say hi to him with a bigger grin than his.

I was delighted, I could see him all day and I would never get tired.

But I didn't show any kind of feelings towards him.

And fortunately, I was more confident now and less shy whenever I saw him.

I think...

Sometimes...

Well, never mind.

Maybe it was because he never made me feel like I was seeing a celebrity, because he was humble and down to earth.

He greeted me everyday like old pals.

Things got better with Liam and we started to be good friends again.

''Hey!'' Tom said walking to me as I was already used to.

''Hey Tom!'' I smiled kindly at him. ''What's the occasion?'' I asked pointing at his weird outfit.

He was wearing all green of some kind of leather.

''Beware! You're mocking the prince of Asgard?'' he asked in a thick voice which a recognized as Loki.

I raised my hands feigning surrender and he laughed.

''You look like if someone just kicked your ass'' I laughed, watching his dirty face.

''Yeah, the makeup artist is awesome, I'm exhausted! Thank God we will be finishing soon and we'll have a break before we go to Australia and finish the shooting'' he said and touched his face.

I, on the other hand, was trying to cope with the idea that he was excited to leave the city.

''Wanna get some tea?'' he asked out of nowhere when I was trying to stop over thinking and maybe hyperventilating.

I don't know if he was asking me to get him some tea or inviting me to get some tea.

''Yeah, right away'' I mumbled, blinking several times. ''Tea! Sounds good'' I said distractedly.

''Tea, I will bring you tea'' I nodded, trying to connect my brain with my thoughts again.

''You won't drink it with me?'' he asked innocently and I tried not to moan in front of him.

''Oh, Okay, yes!'' I was so nervous; I don't know what got me.

He smiled and I tried to smile as well.

Skylar please don't tell me you're going to cry.

This would be the stupidest thing you've ever done.

I walked with a lost stare at the kitchen and prepared the tea.

I knew this day would come eventually, he lives in London, and the shooting will be finished in Australia.

I should have prepared myself better for this moment.

''Are you okay?'' Liam asked, he was right next to me and I didn't notice it. ''You look paler than usual'' he said and I bite my lips.

Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

I was repeating to myself over and over again.

''Hey!'' he said holding my chin. ''Wait... you're crying?'' he asked, astonished.

Damn it, Skylar.

''Crying? Pfft! no?'' I snorted.

''Skylar!'' he said menacingly.