#57

Maybe we are meant to bump into each other.

I remember his words.

It's impossible.

I can't have one freaking day off!

It even feels like i'm in some Tom Hiddleston's fanfiction or something.

It's getting ridiculous.

Life is a funny joker.

A prankster.

Ha ha there he is and you can't have it.

Cruel.

At this point, i could only prepare myself to find him wandering around my thoughts, bumping into some poster of his face, people that are oblivious about what happened, asking and talking about him.

Like my brother right now, rambling about getting tickets to see Hamlet.

Wait, what the freck?

"Pardon?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah! It would be awesome and if he sees you he might even come to say Hello!" Zach suggested, more excited than ever.

Liam remained quiet, glancing at me cautiously.

He realised that i didn't tell Zach the whole story and that he didn't have a clue.

He shrugged, not knowing what to do and what to say.

"I don't think he would like to be bothered" i tried to say.

"But he knows you, i've seen him laughing with you so many times!" Zach insists.

Brother, please don't.

"We will think about it later, okay?"

Or never.

"Okay, but we are going tomorrow" Zach finishes.

I looked at Liam for some backup but he didn't knew what to say without revealing my problems with Tom.

He shrugged and we continued the tour for 20 more minutes.

"I'm exhausted" i sighed when we walked into the living room after a long day.

"What are we going to eat for dinner?" Liam asked.

I looked at him, annoyed.

"Yo go out and eat dinner with Zach, i can't give one more step, i even might sleep right here"

"Come on, we can't go out alone" Zach complained.

"Then order food, leave me alone!" I grunted.

"Why are you so grinchy" Zach repproaches.

"Go away" i mumbled against the sofa.

"Come on, Liam, let's have some beer on the bar down street" Zach invited Liam.

Clearly, he's upset with my behaviour.

They left but not without asking me for the last time if i wanted to go.

I just shook my head and they slammed the door shut.

I'm sorry brother, but that's just an excuse to be moody tomorrow so i won't have to go to see Hamlet.

Not sure if it will work.

I don't know how long i slept in the sofa when i heard Zach and Liam coming back, laughing and talking loudly.

With a lot of effort, i opened my eyes and saw them in the kitchen with bags of food.

"How long you've been gone?" I asked, feeling a little groggy and dizzy.