#88

If you like this book and enjoy the story please vote and comment! It helps me lots and lots to get in the charts! Thank you so much to all of you already voting and commenting, you mean the world to me.

Evy's going to wake up today and i won't be there, i left a note, i didn't want to wake her up.

The truth is... i don't know how long it will take me to deal with this problem.

But I don't mean to solve it, i just want to deal with this now, get over it and move on.

I don't wanna fight over the past anymore.

Slowly, things are getting back to its place and i'm trying, i'm really trying to do things right.

I finally got rid of that horrendous secret i've been holding on for so long and it feels like i'm a thousand times lighter.

After a long time I can finally breathe again without torturing myself every second about the things i've been hiding.

And now, right on cue, something else from my past is about to get into place, or at least i will try to put it in a place where it belongs, in the past.

I've been trying to identify the feelings i've been having since Zach called.

I don't know if it's resentment, my grandma made us feel loved enough to have time to feel resentment for the ones that left.

I lived happy enough without time to blame him for an absent parent.

But there was something, it was an unsettling feeling.

A feeling i didn't quite understand.

Something always missed, something was always not there.

And now there was.

But there was also not.

I tried to take a nap.

But all the thoughts just kept wandering in my head.

I started to wonder if Tom will try to talk to me after tonight.

Maybe he will clear his thoughts and try to find me.

What am i going to tell him?

What is going to be after this?

What are we going to be?

What are we going to become from now on?

So many hours left in this plane to over think about everything.

Maybe if i start reading the books i packed it would help me clear my mind and sleep a little.

I smiled remembering how many times Tom asked if i have finished this book.

It's been 3 years since the day i met Tom, it feels like thousands of lives has passed since that day.

Oh Would i believe myself if i thought about it before...

Pages and pages later, my eyes were too heavy to keep them open, so i gave up and drifted away to dream land.

A weird beep woke me up abruptly after what seemed like minutes, but when i checked my watch, i noticed that i've been napping for an hour already.

The lights from the plane were blinking and the emergency lights were on, along with the oxygen falling in front of my face from the upper compartment.

Great, i was going to die in a plane crash.

Just great.

The pilot started to speak from the intercom to the cabin.