Extra 113: On again...Off again

Thank you for 4K, 38K, and 78K! We're so close to 80K! Thank you for everything you've done for this series, and it would be nowhere without your support. I hope you enjoy this short, and more are coming. I'm planning an 80K special, so if you have any ideas or requests of anything you'd like to see, let me know. Enjoy!
------------------------------------
        Barry and I lay on the bed. I was laying ontop of him and we looked into each other's eyes. Our foreheads were pressed together and I leaned in closer for a kiss. I teased him a little, taking my time and tracing my hand down his bicep. I could feel him getting anxious and I giggled. I'm surprised he didn't rush me and take his pants off. I continued getting closer before Barry suddenly turned his head and sneezed. He jerked, and I flew off of his chest and rolled onto the floor. Barry immediately shot up from his position and helped me off the floor. He sat me on the edge of the bed and knelt inbetween my legs. He began kissing me and rubbing his hands up my thighs. He tried to continue the moment and it wasn't working.
      "Mood ruined," I said, putting my hand up and pushing his lips away. Barry sighed and followed me downstairs. We sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I had a full glass in my hand and payed attentively to the new episode of "Empire" that was playing.
     "OH NO!" I yelled, as Jamal fell to the floor. My eyes stayed glued to the screen and I was in complete shock. He had just taken a bullet to protect his dad, and I was worried he was going to die. In my surprise, I threw my arms up and spilled the contents of my glass all over Barry.
       "C'MON!" Barry yelled as he stood up. He threw off his liquid covered shirt and stood in front of me with his muscles and abs highly visible.
       "Mood is back," I said as I grabbed Barry by the waistline of his pants and pulled him ontop of me.
----------------------------------------
HERE'S ANOTHER SHORT! I hope you enjoyed! Thank you for everything you've done, and regular content updates are coming soon. WHO'S READY FOR MORE FLASHETTE? I'm so excited for the rest of season three and I'm ready to unfold the rest of this series for you. What do you think will happen? What will happen in the future? What do you think is next for Barry and Chloe's children?
The comments of the latest update in "Book Three" were blowing up about the children. I've been leaving little hints here and there about the future of the two, as well as the future of their children. You'll find out soon enough....😉 😏 Let me know what you think and ask questions if you have them! See you in the next short! -Flashette1

**I also wanted to let you know that I am always here. If you have questions or just want to talk, message me. I've seen so many people on this platform talk about how they're going through hard times, and I know that going through it alone is tough. Stay strong! **