Extra 50: Forever and Always

Thank you for 13K! Enjoy!
---------------------------
I had many thoughts swimming through my head. They were not good ones. I had had so much going on in my life and I didn't know how to handle it. I was so stressed and anxious and didn't know how to handle all the emotions I was faced with. I was having a breakdown and began to cry on the floor of Barry and I's shared bedroom. I rocked back and forth trying to release anything and everything from my mind and body.
"What's wrong?" Barry said running over to me worriedly.
"Why does all the bad stuff happen to good people? What did I do to deserve anything of this. What did you do to deserve any of this. My parents died and I lost my life. I thought I could move on but I can't. And we lost our baby and we did everything right. I did everything right and it still wasn't good enough. Nothing I do is good enough....what did I do to deserve you? You need someone better. You need someone who can do things right and not be on the verge of breaking down all the time. You need someone who can do all the things I can't do for you. You need-"
"Stop. You're ranting on about something ridiculous. I love you for you and I will always love you. I always have. And I wouldn't change anything about you. You're everything and more that I need and there is no one more perfect for me than you. You complete me and I would be nothing without you. If anything, I don't deserve someone like you. Yes we've made mistakes and we learned from them. I don't know why all this bad stuff happens to us but we have to power through it. I will be by your side whenever you need me, wherever. Forever and always."
"Thanks Bar," I said with a small smile. He kissed the side of my head and I just sat there in the floor in Barry's arms.
---------------------
Thank you for 13K! I don't usually write things like this but I found this idea to be relatable and I know a lot of others out there do too.
Sorry for the late update but it is here and all of the uploads are all caught up.
See you in the next short!
-Flashette1