Extra 154: Chocolate

Like any normal Saturday, Barry and I were relaxing on the couch, watching a movie marathon. Today was a romance movie marathon, and we were currently tearing up over: "The Notebook". Lucky for me, I brought some snacks before the movie started in case we needed to emotionally eat.
    I was currently chowing down on a Hershey's chocolate bar when I felt Barry scoot closer and closer to me. After he was as close as he could get, I felt him lean in. I tried to move my head so I could see the screen, but he kissed me, blocking my view.
    Unlike our normal kisses we've had before, Barry's approach was different. Rather than his usual light and sweet kisses, this was rough and desperate. After a few seconds, Barry pulled away, licking his lips. I looked over at him with furrowed eyebrows. This was not usual Barry Allen behavior.
    "Mhm," he replied, smacking his lips together.
     "Hungry?" I asked. Barry nodded.
     "Good chocolate," he replied, leaning in for more. I pulled away and cocked my head.
    "You know I could just give you a piece of the bar..." I suggested. Barry stopped in front of me and whispered into my ear.
    "Tastes a lot sweeter on you."
-----------------------------------------------------
Another cute and fluffy Charry imagine. I hope you enjoyed, and i'll talk to you soon! -Flashette1